1,223
Colour Name: Black & Silver|Style Name: Age 18|Change
Price:£2.09+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 March 2013
I must be a bit dim but I didn't realise that these were a pack of six differently shaded balloons. I just assumed that they were all going to be pink. When I opened them I was initially disappointed but they I realised how much more decorative they looked than the other ones I had already bought from the supermarket. I think in future that I will buy ones with a range of colours in again.
on 24 July 2013
Good quality balloons, blown up to a decent size with plenty on the end to knot it and tie them together with a piece of string.
Pinned them outside and it was quite breezy and they stayed inflated for two full days.
on 12 March 2014
Quick delivery service, I blew them up the day before my partners birthday tied them up together they are still inflated after 8 days, haven't gone down much, very pleased with these balloons. I would recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 June 2016
These are good quality balloons - each with a big "60" on them (although there other numbers available). If someone's having a 60th birthday party, these are perfect. They come in three colours: white, purple and pink.

A pack contains 6 balloons. They all inflated (there were no dud ones). They were easy to blow-up ... but, just to say, I don't know if they are helium suitable.

When inflated they measured about 10" in height. Had I tried to inflate them more, to reach 12", I suspect they would have popped. They remained inflated for over a week.

They arrived quickly, and were a reasonable price.
on 12 August 2016
These balloons are fantastic! Great size, quality product. I bought these for my daughter's birthday on 21/04/2016. I had hoped that they would stay inflated for a whole weekend of celebrating but just in case, I only blew up half of them so that I had replacements if any of them deflated too soon. I shouldn't have bothered - these amazing balloons just don't seem to go down...EVER! My birthday was on 04/06/2016 and these balloons were still fully inflated. The balloons bought for my birthday died within days...these kept going. I popped most of them but kept a couple back to see just how long they would last but in the end -on the 4th of July- I'd had quite enough and popped those ones too!!
on 9 September 2013
every birthday, I put balloons and banners around the house for the kids. these were bought for my daughters 13th and they were fabulous - they were massive too
on 25 September 2013
Make beautiful mix with regular balloons but stand distinct from the rest. Beautiful color mix for the occasion. Will recommend it.
on 27 June 2014
Arrived in really good time, will be perfect for my dads 60th birthday. Just need to get him out of the house to set it up
on 13 July 2016
These balloons are made well and feel strong. We blew them up at the end of May and there are still some floating around in mid July, most have only slightly gone down. The writing has not smudged or come off the balloons. They were easy to blow up and are a good size. Great for balloon games! I will buy similar balloons again,especially for the 21st which is not too far away!
on 8 December 2013
These balloons took a little longer to arrive than a different supplier so make sure you order at least a couple of weeks before your event. The quality of them is good, the print is quite pale on the ivory balloons but they look nice overall. They are a large size and I had mine filled with helium and they lasted around 12 hours.