Customer reviews

Price:£105.64+ Free shipping

on 15 August 2013
This item is advertised as genuine Apple. Well, if this is produced by Apple then my name is Steve Jobs. Could have paid half the price for a fake elsewhere. Don't touch with a bargepole!
on 4 November 2013
No this product is being sold from the picture and when it arrives it is totally different and the wrong product, my friend also ordered one and his is the same it is false advertising
on 15 November 2013
It broke vey quickly, the cable started to break and finally stopped working after a couple of months. I would not recommend it
on 9 July 2012
It seems that this company aren't clear whether they're shipping UK or EU versions of the adaptor, as some customers get the former and some the latter. Random shipping is not good business. I got the EU two pin one, and would've sent it back only I had a spare UK plug to put on it. So unless you're happy to take pot luck, avoid this outfit!
on 6 July 2012
Was really pleased when I opened the amazon wrapping to reveal an original Apple Macbook Air 45W Magsafe power adapter. Opened the box and found that it only contained a 2 PIN plug NOT the 3 pin plug or products normally sold in the UK!!!! Really irritating! Will be sending this back unless they can provide the correct 3 PIN plug for the UK!!
on 12 January 2012
The charger that was shipped to me was genuine Apple, but was initially delivered without the advertised extension cord.

After emailing the seller they said it must be a packaging error and dispatched an extension cord really quickly and it arrived next day actually, which I was happy with. The charger is working well. The charger is genuine Apple, and looks the same as my other one which came with my MacBook Air 2011.
on 8 October 2014
I purchased this product in May 2014. At the beginning of October it began making crackling noises at the plug and stopped working. The product apparently only has a warranty of 90 days, therefor, no refund or replacement was on offer. I do not consider this to be very good value at an average cost of £10 per month. I am very disappointed and have now had to pay out more money to replace it from another source.
on 10 September 2012
I bought this to leave at my main workplace so I don't have to carry a power supply around.
Although it has identical markings on it to the stock Apple item, it's slightly larger all round (about 1/3"x1/3"x1/5"), and the UK socket adapter is a little fatter; but it's never going to move from under my desk so I don't care. Perfect for purpose, and only around half the price of the Apple power supply.
on 16 March 2014
It worked for about 15months. I bough December '12 and it has broken March '14. The product worked for my air A1369 charged ok until about a month ago the battery started to last for a comparatively short time. Price is the same as the apple branded one I could not tell if genuine or not but it worked as well and looked the same.
on 28 June 2012
The power supply is identical to my original, as supplied by Apple, and much cheaper than than buying from an Apple Store. Although I didn't receive the extended power lead with the delivered goods this was very quickly remedied on emailing the company and delivered 2 days later.