on 19 June 2017
FUN FOR KIDS
on 31 December 2012
I went to the Harry potter world not long before i got these. I didn't get the Bertie blots every flavoured beans there and I desperately wanted some. I didn't have loads to spend so I decided to buy these. They are amazing. I would recommend these to Harry potter lovers who can't get the real bean. Will DEFIANTLY buy again!!!
on 1 February 2014
I bought these as a stocking filler for my brother at Christmas and we had loads of fun trying all the minging flavours!
on 15 May 2011
This product arrived on time, a bigger box than the picture shows, a great present to a jelly bean lover. A great treat. Will definitely purchase again. :)
on 23 September 2011
These Jelly beans make a great cheaper alternative for the Harry Potter Bertie Botts every flavour beans. My favourite jelly bean was the berry blue. The worst Jelly bean was the dog food. The dog food flavour made me nearly throw up and I had to drink a whole bottle of water to get rid of the taste. The rotten egg was nasty as well. These beans are great fun if eating them wih friends or family.
on 21 January 2014
These are, admittedly disgusting, but hilarious all the same. Definitely worth it especially good for a large group, friends at lunch time, parties or sleepovers. Be prepared with plenty of tissues and water!
on 26 June 2013
i still have half a box after a month, am too scared to eat them, i like the blue ones its either toothpaste or blueberry, meh loved them both haha
on 22 March 2014
These were so fun me and friend tried them after school and we nearly vomited 😜 it was fun but still gross but it said 1st edition and I got 3rd so if you are going to get these then you will get stinky socks or tutti fruity, grass clippings
Or lime, vomit or peach, bogeys or pear ( those were so disgusting), rotten egg or buttered popcorn, baby wipes or coconut and I think that was it.
on 9 March 2013
Purchased this along with the full Bean Boozled game which you can also buy on Amazon.

I bought this as an addition to that game, just incase i ran out of beans! For the size of the box, and the amount of beans you get, you can not complain!

Some of the beans are disgusting, as expected. Nothing is more fun than getting some of your friends to try this, and hope they get some of the foul tasting beans.

If anybody wants a challenge, then i would recommend purchasing these, as some are hard to keep in.

I would possibly recommend this over the full bean boozled game, as the game gets abit pointless spinning it around to choose a bean, you might as well grab one out of the box.
on 12 December 2013
I bought these to share with my mates at work and have a laugh. We were'nt disappointed, the expressions on our faces were classic especially when eating the more disgusting flavours like 'vomit' and 'rotten egg', and the look of pleasure when finally getting a lovely flavour like strawberry jam.
I must admit i sweated a little when having the last one in my hand which was either peach/vomit especially having known what the vomit one tasted like (it's by far the worst flavour) and happily turned out to be peach much to everyone elses displeasure.
All in all i'd definately buy these again for the fear factor!