Size: 50|Change

on 11 May 2012
This is cheap, arrive quite quick (at Christmas) and tastes nice, whats funnier is giving it to little kids! I gave this to my 2yr old girl (she loves it), not as a regular thing just a once in a while treat. What makes it funny is the facial expressions! I'll upload a video later!
on 11 May 2014
OMG This is exactly as I remember it to be thirty years ago.
The whole family lived it and my children now have the same love for it as I did all those years ago.
Fantastic taste, quality and value.
on 24 January 2013
The product is as described arrived early well packaged. My daughter, nieces and nephews love this stuff and I tend to hide it amongst other gifts or give it as a prize when we get together each month as a family. Takes me back as well wich is not a bad thing.....
on 26 December 2012
This is basically the sweet from childhood I remember and it was called just "space dust".Having bought it for my nephews to try it has gone down as ahuge success and they can't help running over to let people hear their mouths pop!
on 29 June 2012
Not the best flavour but great service and quick delivery!! I ordered cola also and that was much tastier, finished way quicker, whereas i still have a fewc strawberry ones left. All in all a great product, fun for kids and adults.
on 25 July 2013
I bought this for my end of year class party but found the 11-12 year olds in my class didn't get much pop from the product. It fizzed a little but didn't pop madly like some of the high street brands.
on 30 January 2012
Always as much fun as I remember from when I was a child. My daughter loves it and it's a fun item for a party bag.
on 11 November 2012
Got this cos i like old fashioned sweets,given some to all and sundry and they all ask where i got it,it's just like you remember the sweet,buy some and let them bring back memories.
on 20 January 2014
It's always hard to find different things to include in my daughters birthday party bags. This is great, tasty and fun. Her friends lived eating this and giggling about the fizz!!
on 8 September 2015
Hilarious fun at a party! The kids had no idea what was coming and they then spent ages tricking poor unsuspecting adults into eating it! Brought back memories from childhood.