on 9 March 2017
I bought this to fit my Cannon EOS 400. I guess with the standard kit lens it would fit but it didn't with my 10-20mm wide angle lens. It does seem to be well made but as soon as I saw it didn't fit my needs I packaged it back up to send back.
on 2 September 2012
Good quality case, and weatherproof. Would have liked to have seen just a little more space for a few bits and pieces (it is quite a snug fit) as well as an anti-slip pad for the shoulder strap, but all in all good value for money.
on 18 March 2013
My Fujifilm FinePix S4500 fits in perfectly. Its adjustable side patch makes it versitile enough to carry a larger camera if required, but I use it to carry other little camera related items. Great value for money.
on 1 January 2014
After getting a new bridge camera for my birthday, I needed a reliable case to keep it safe. This case is great! It comes with a separator for the main compartment but I just used it to protect the bottom of the case as there is no padding there. My Fujifilm SL1000 fits snugly inside which I like as it can't move about and get scratched inside the case. The pockets inside are great for holding my spare batteries and memory cards when I am out and about as well. If you are thinking of getting a camera case, I would definitely consider getting this one.
on 19 January 2015
I bought this at the same time as I bought a Fujifilm FinePix S8200 Digital Camera. This case is worthy of some serious travel. Well padded, well made, strong stitching, I could go on! Do yourself a favour and, after making sure it'll take your camera... Buy one! You won't be disappointed. Fast delivery and a great product!
Highly recommend the product and the company!
on 7 June 2013
I bought this when I bought a Fuji FinePix 8200, the camera fits into the bag ok but it is a fairly tight fit, the best way is to put the camera in on its back with the lens pointing upward, the base goes against the back wall of the bag and this way leaves enough room to stow the camera strap. The bag itself has a net pouch on the underside of the lid for light storage and there is a zipped pouch on the front that can be used for heavier items. The case is closed by a zip around the top of the bag and then a front cover flap is closed with a squeeze lock. The problem with this set up is that you have to peel the edge of the lid up to get to the zip.
on 17 June 2013
The case is waterproof, holds my bridge camera, spare batteries and one or two other small items but that is all. If you want a bag that is roomy this is not for you. I have been using it now for about 6 months and with the British weather being what it is this case is ideal to protect my camera from showers. It zips all round as well as flaps over with catch so protecting camera from any damp atmosphere. It is easy to carry with strong strap attachments (others I looked at where very flimsy) For me it is just the job
on 10 August 2013
Bought this case based on previous reviews and agree it is a good choice. The S8200 camera fits snugly (very) into the case viewing screen downward, lens upward which allows the carry strap to tuck in. Ample locations for extra memory card and spare batteries. All completely sealed beneath the cover. Also took advise of previous reviewer and used the enclosed separator section as added protection inside the bottom of the case.
on 23 February 2013
I love this bag, well worth the money. Moveable pockets inside. Room for 2 camera,s, lens and other small items.
on 6 October 2013
Arrived 2 days before scheduled standard arrival date and was exactly what was expected. As stated in other reviews the case was tight for a Fuji S8200 but not too small with the removable central partition used to provide extra protection for the base.

See one answered question