Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£15.00+ Free shipping

on 15 December 2011
I really like this umbrella, it fits into my handbag (although I think it is a men's umbrella) but it is quite strong but not huge, it deals with big down pours very well and fairly windy conditions. Good sturdy little job.
on 6 December 2012
Nothing extraordinary about this unfortunately, but on the other hand it is better than the one I bought and binned in the same day from Marks and Spencer for the same money...

You won't be too disappointed for the money, but if you've taken the time to find a well respected manufacturer and buy online, I expect you wouldn't mind paying a bit more and getting a truly premium, bulletproof product... well this isn't it!

In particular the clasp that holds the umbrella up at the top is very flimsy, and it generally takes me a couple of attempts to get it to stay up.
on 31 January 2014
I've had this umbrella a few months and first impressions were fairly good. The material is nicely hydrophobic and so doesn't get sodden in heavy rain and can often be shook dry. Unfortunately the frame didn't sit very snugly and so the top section rattled a bit when used. Whilst disappointing, this didn't appear to effect the sturdiness of the umbrella until a recent period of persistent wind and rain whereupon the top eventually detached entirely and could not be securely re-attached.
For anything more than occasional use I would recommend something stronger.
on 12 June 2013
I would not recommend this Umbrella to anyone. I purchased it based upon past experience with this brand. The model in question however is poor design/quality. I used the umbrella 5-6 times before it broke, and upon inspecting the break, the same place on all the other arms was showing the same stress on the metal. And sadly I only used this on light/medium rain/wind, so its not even the question of too much wind or abuse.
Size wise its not bad but a little on the small size, and it does look good, a shame it doesnt last.

Keep shopping and don't bother with this one!

I'm buying another "Fulton Windbreaker Men's Umbrella" A little bigger, but quality wise much better!
on 16 May 2013
Having had her handbag umbrella lost by our daughter, I bought this one for my waife as replacement.
All I can say is that although it is well made Fulton must cater exlusive for VERY small men. My wife is a size 10 and the actual umbrella itself is WAY too small for her.
It'll be alright in an emergency and would keep your head dry but your bum, legs and feet have no chance.
on 12 May 2013
This was a replacement for a much loved Pierre Cardin foldaway umbrella, which finally stopped staying up. This was the nearest thing I could find. It is a bit heavier, and takes a while to unfold and fold away, but it basically works OK. A bit twitchy in strong winds, and one of the struts has bent a bit. But its still working.
on 6 March 2013
Use it for a couple of months already. Never got into storm or hard wind buy in general does the job is not that big to cover you entirely but well.. is a 3 segment umbrella so.. overall good

Another few months and finally facing a good rainy day. Sadly it broke. So i won't be buying this product again as it can't face a windy rainy day.
on 7 December 2012
After using this umbrella for a few uses I was initially pleased. However after approximately the 4th time using this, the wind turned it inside out and snapped the cheap metal out of place. This product is not durable at all and paying £15 pounds, I thought I would get something that would last at least a bit longer.... How wrong I was!!
on 8 June 2014
I have bought 3 Fultons, thinking they were top-notch umbrellas, but two of them have had issues with the central metal pole being bent (on arrival) and so failing to open / close properly. I expected more really.
on 21 May 2017
These are the best umbrellas I have ever had. This one was to replace one I accidentally left on a bus. Whoever found it must have liked the look of it because it wasn't handed in to lost property!