Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£23.99+ £3.48 shipping

on 22 December 2011
My great nephew had his 2nd Birthday and I bought him this. He immediately put some track together and loved the magnetic connection of trucks and train.
Ideal as a first railway as children can assemble it themselves.
on 29 October 2012
Bought as a birthday present for 2-year old who has enjoyed putting the tracks together and "driving" the train. Nice and sturdy and can be extended to more complex tracks when he's older.
on 29 April 2014
My daughter loves playing with this, she gets a little upset when the bridge keeps falling down when she is putting trains over it. The bridge keeps falling down as blocks that hold it up need to be a little wider
on 4 December 2013
Lots of pieces to create different shaped tracks, the objects around the track were very popular with my nephew - he couldn't wait to started building it.
on 13 December 2013
This little train set is great for the price my daughter has played with it most days since her birthday and it packs away in a small box great
on 11 December 2012
Excellent value set which is robust and links in with other wooden train sets. Our 3 year old has loved this pre-Christmas present.
on 21 May 2014
My son loves this train set. Comes with lots pieces. Fun for hours for the little ones and mum lol
on 29 May 2016
I bought it before I went to Slovakia, because my friend's kids like trains. They loved the present and they starting playing with it the very moment I presented them with the box. Mission accomplished.
on 7 March 2016
I bought this as a relatively cheaper way to extend our existing track and I'm so glad I did. This set is great value for money. The trains, the little cars and the other accessories are so well crafted I know they'll last for years.
on 25 September 2015
top top quality train set.

bought this for my 3 year old daughters birthday and she loves it.

track goes together really easily so she has fun making her own tracks. trains are bright and colorful as is the accessories.

promotes excellent imaginative play

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price