VINE VOICEon 7 September 2011
If you like the genre of matching 3, then you will love this game. It has the usual goals of matching 3 spheres, but there is a bit of a twist. Sometimes, you can only turn a particular way, you have to get a minimum number of particular matches and there are different challenges in each level as you go along. All this is against the clock!

The game involves discovering different chambers around the world, attempting to uncover an ancient mystery. You can also unlock different boards and objectives once you reach certain levels. As your score increases, you also gain certain elements to help you, such as fire or water elements. These can help to destroy spheres or move them around so you can make matches. Although this game is very easy to grasp, there is some strategy involved as to when and where to make matches and how to use the extra elements at your disposal.

Overall, this is a typical matching-3 game but with some differences to keep the genre interesting. One to play to pass the time on a journey, or a nice 'switch-off' game.
on 20 October 2011
I play a lot of this type of game and this one has some differences so offers a challenge. It also seems to have plenty of levels and takes a while to complete. In fact, I have just returned to it recently. I was stuck on one board so put it aside for a while but have made significant progress over the last few days. There is not much storyline but that is not what you would play this type of game for. Worth buying.
on 9 October 2011
Thoroughly recommend this variation on a jewel match three game. Have tried many others and found this totally addicting with a variety of levels and unusual accessory utilities to aid in completing each section. Played pretty solidly daily for around an hour for a month and just completed the game. Indicator shows how far into the game you are by %. Added to that, on completion, there are still around 10 arcade "sphere" matching games which are much more challenging, as I have yet to beat one of those. Played on dsi xl. Good graphics. 9/10 game.
on 22 March 2012
This game was brilliant! Started off easy (as usual) then got harder and harder. But, I didn't realise that it was 3 games. Should have read the instruction booklet. I think I started off by doing the hardest one first. It was the one that was lit up. It took me a couple of weeks to complete the whole lot. I was sad when I completed the games. But I know in a few months time I'll give it another go. Well worth the money. There is also some bonus games (arcade) on it but they were a bit of a bind because if you failed on one level you have to start right from the beginning again.
on 25 February 2013
I gave the two star rating as I have played with alot of similar matching games before and this by far is 2nd worst with Jewel Link!! Stucked at the "Asian" level 13 and wouldn't allow me to proceed any further at all!! Very disappointed as there must be ways to get around it but it just wouldn't budge!! Took a break for few days and came back to it again but still the same...it's like banging my head into the concrete wall playing it!! Got me so frustrated so I just chucked it one side now!! What a waste of money!!
on 26 October 2011
Purchased this game for my wife who loves her Nintendo bejewelled games and wanted a new game to be challenged by. Initially, couldn't get to grips with the objective but now is totally hooked and spends many evenings progressing through the levels.
on 3 March 2013
Have been playing this the last few days..I love my Jewel matches and a lot are the same old match 3,build a country...do a slidey puzzle,repeat constantly all the way through,repetitive and addictive,Yes but when you have played 7 games in the series where you do exactly the same thing,you would like to have a slightly different challenge! This is an ultra-absorbing nicely addictive game..It has that whole I will play just one more level vibe,oh heck it's 2am thing going on!!!!
The difference with this is the challenges on every level from matching 3 or 4 of the same kind of jewel..
for example a level may be swap 2 jewels and the goals are match 3 red(3x),3 blue(3x) and 4 green(2x)and match a points score,all within the allotted time..the next level will possibly have you rotating 3 or 4 jewels to make matches and matching 3 or 4 different colour jewels..some are similar to each other to add to the confusion,some levels goals will be points and 50 of one type of jewel....At each stage the jewel type changes and the goals change at each level!! Adding to the interest are the elements that you earn through the game to give you bonuses to help clear the boards.
Some boards will request you clear them of all jewels completely by making matches in the time allowed. To add to the difficulty element so far I have encountered fixed rocks in some stages,other rocks that move but stop you rotating jewels and some brown jewel types that wont match or clear from the board just to make it a little more challenging!
Some levels I have stormed through but others have taken me 5 or 6 goes to achieve the aims,so a nice rate of difficulty without causing complete frustration..really enjoying this and can see me opting to replay it over others in my collection because of the higher variety and interest level..really recommend as it stands out a little from the crowd!!
on 30 September 2011
I found this game rather boring compaired to some others and the fact that a couple of the games are almost impossible to complete in the time allowed really got on my nerves. Not one I will be playing all that often.
on 24 February 2014
Do a lot of these games so it was smashing when delivery was so quick and packaging safe. Still keep looking for more games and would buy
on 22 April 2013
this is a 3 match game but has some different ways you match them in this one. would recommmed if you like these games and have played all the others that are out there on the market