on 10 July 2014
Valuable teaching resource.
on 10 October 2012
I purchased the cards for children I teach who may need extra help. Unfortunately the space on the cards is too small children who have writing difficulties to write on. It's a shame as the concept is generally a good one but the practical application hasn't been thought through.
on 13 April 2014
This product is a joke. I can't even write on the lines with a felt tip pen and I know a stuggling child, at any age, couldn't either. I bought after they said it was enlarged. These should be full A4 in size. Instead, they get 6 cards to 1 A4 size.
on 26 January 2014
This is a very good simple idea but my son fins it difficult using this size of worksheet.. A4 would be easier to use...
on 7 September 2013
Finding these helpful to continue to support my son and keep him within range and expand his spelling and reading
on 21 February 2014
I used these with a young dyslexic boy, he quite enjoyed it and got into the habit of wiz zing through them.
on 22 February 2013
We started using these straight away and we really enjoyed using them. Get a soft tip pen or the user will indent the card but other than that off you go!
on 27 April 2013
The cards are especially useful for a small group of learners who are struggling with Dyslexia and I have been stimulated to train further in this area
on 23 September 2013
These are great. Not only are they helpful and work brilliantly as tools to encourage and bit of friendly competition between my children. Easy to pass on to someone else when you no longer need them.
on 13 February 2013
They are a good idea but really, with a tiny bit of effort you could make a set yourself with only a tiny bit of effort. I can't really fault them as they are what they say they are but I had hoped that they would be more extensive.