Customer reviews

on 28 December 2016
I have been using this briefcase for about 3 months. Very pleased with it. On arrival, the colour, size and style was exactly what I had been looking for but the quality of the leather and lining was much better than I expected. I have been using the bag daily for work with a laptop, ipad and papers and there is no sign of wear or damage. At times, it is a squeeze to close the clasps when the bag is full but I wouldn't want to be carrying any more weight. The handle is well padded and very well attached to the bag. There are 5 zip pockets, I have used 3 but ran out of ideas for the other 2. The bag has a great leather smell and looks / feels very good quality. Very happy with the purchase.
on 7 February 2013
My old leather briefcase decided to give up the ghost. So I thought I'd look around for a new case. This product meets all my needs & more. Thanks.
on 22 April 2014
Purchased this product as a leaving present, fantastic - high quality
Came with a lovely bag - fantastic gift
Very pleased with purchase
on 16 March 2013
I bought this bag after browsing various stores and would definately recommend it to anyone.

It is made of very good quality leather and has plenty of compartments and pockets.

Honestly, there is not one thing that I do not love about this bag!
on 26 June 2013
Very pleased with this purchase, brought as a gift for my husband. Is darker than appears in picture, but still a lovely briefcase
on 6 April 2015
Bought this for my husband's birthday and we both absolutely love it! The leather smells beautiful, the quality is amazing for the price, it seems and looks a much more expensive briefcase. He loves looking smart and elegant and really enjoys using this for work and meetings even though he is a humble teacher! It is not pretentious looking but really classic. The packaging it came in was really smart too, in a lovely cloth bag, it is the ideal gift!
on 13 November 2015
Good all round bag, but when I bought it the buckles fell off and I had to fix them on
I would buy again :-)
on 21 July 2013
The quality is excellent, I like it very much, the size is just about right as a workplace bag for me.
on 12 December 2013
I am pleased with the VT6 overall because it is 100% leather and very, very well made. My only bugbear is the small fault which developed on day one. Would recommend product but if anything goes wrong, you will get better service with Visconti themselves, I found.
on 16 August 2015
Fabulous and luxurious leather briefcase from Visconti, bought it for my son who has just graduated from uni, he loves it, many admiring comments from friends and family, looks far more expensive than the actual cost, fantastic value for money.