on 27 October 2011
These are extremely well made and presented. The seller was very efficient in shipping the parcel to NZ. The overall service and product cannot be faulted.
on 8 July 2013
As a new Mercedes-Benz owner, I bought these to add to my already extensive cufflink collection. They are very well made, easy to insert, stylish and attractive with any shirt.
on 1 August 2013
These are stylish cufflinks which match the stylish Mercedes car. These cufflinks will impress and the person wearing them will have a pleasant smile.
on 1 December 2013
Nice pieces, well made and finished. Took a while to arrive though and missed the required date for birthday gift (8 days after I ordered) but that apart excellent value for money
on 31 May 2014
very nice design but were let down by the fact that they didn't come in a box. I would have been prepared to pay more for them in a box. apart from that good quick service.
on 26 July 2014
Brilliant product, I'm very happy with the seller. Thank you very much indeed. I will recommend to my friends. Best regards. Alex
on 27 December 2013
great product and great price will certainly use again for my next set of cufflinks a man can never have enough cufflinks
on 12 September 2015
These are the quality that the price reflects, as the lettering not fully distinct otherwise they are functional.
on 19 September 2015
i gave them to my son as a gift he thinks they are great
on 22 February 2015
Not great...
There's a poor finish on them.