Customer reviews

on 8 March 2017
A book I will cherish, share and cherish again when I revisi and re-read. Straight talking, great teaching, a powerful man of God, so full of love and fear of the Lord, one can only take heed and endeavour to follow in the search for closeness with God. This book has set me on a clearer path to help lead others to Salvation while glorifying our heavenly Father. To the finish line let's fix our eyes on Jesus, our Lord and Saviour.
on 31 March 2017
mother loved it
on 23 November 2014
Outstanding story of a man who walked in intimacy with God, not an easy man to be around and also not a subtle man, but a straight forward man who obeyed God at all costs, inspiring and very real. "these days I might not be able to pray for half an hour, but there is rarely half an hour where I did not pray" wonderful stuff. Not done in any kind of hero worship, but in realism in anecdotes and reports that describe the man and his intimacy with Christ and full of the Holy Spirit and in awe of The Father...then the subsequant powerful ministry that flowed from that. Also there are brief insights into the grief in him that showed the high cost of his incredible ministry. But above all for me, is the story of "a man who walked with God".
on 4 January 2012
what a great story. it's so funny in parts. i'd have loved to have met him or sat under his no nonsense ministry.

great book.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent
on 8 January 2014
Delivery was swift and the book was in excellent condition.
I bought this as a gift for my partner who has enjoyed and learnt allot from the book. I read the first page before giving it away and it seemed very interesting. I'm next in line to read this book and am looking forward to it.
on 7 March 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book, it Mayer me think about my life and where my spirit life is heading, it's Maid me realise I should read and pray more, and have faith in God.
on 29 March 2014
Great testimonial of a great man of God. A humble read of what is truly possible with a life and a heart dedicated to God.
on 16 May 2014
Give your faith a kick-start and up your level of enthusiasm - read this & any other books by SW you can get your hands on
on 8 August 2014
So inspiring & encouraging! have ordered 2 more |Smith Wigglesworth books on the back of this one.