on 17 November 2014
These are great for the price! I use the shampoo and conditioner at the gym, and the glosser is the perfect size for every day use - you need so little of it that I find buying a larger size is wasteful. Also, the bag this comes in is absolutely brilliant; I use one for the gym, one when travelling, and I keep one in my purse filled with bits and bobs. I think this is worth the few quid just for the bag, let alone the contents!
on 18 August 2015
Bought this for holiday- lasted me a week (I have REALLY long, thick hair) and the bag is really stable and good for your liquids in your hand luggage. Best bag I've had to carry liquids in to be honest! And of course the bonus of the products, which is really good for the price!
on 21 January 2017
Handy for travelling, I have refilled them a few times for travels. The clear case is also great for travelling.
on 5 September 2015
This is great as i normally use this shampoo and conditioner because it leaves my hair soft and shiney.The size and case meens it can be packed without taking up alot of space.Good quality product.
on 21 June 2016
Brilliant little travel pack for when you don't want to check in luggage. I have used Brilliant Brunette for a while and always happy with the results. The smoothing lotion contained within the pack is really good too!
on 31 August 2015
Bought this travel set as stocking filler for the brunette of the family after purchasing the blonde set for our blondie of the family. Handy size for travelling & good product did hair.
on 6 June 2014
Brought it for a friend she loved it and is going to take it on her holidays just the right size to take abroad.
on 20 September 2016
Loved this. Bought for after giving birth and is brilliant. Kept the bag as a makeup bag for travelling aswell. Definitely be buying again for trips away
on 27 March 2017
Gift good
on 24 March 2013
I gave this for my friend for a birthday presant and she was very pleased with it. It is ideal for holidays and comes in a neat little travel case as you can see on the picture. A really good and reasonable buy.

See one answered question