on 3 May 2015
Great for my hair which is long & fine. Great at detangling hair. Bought my 8 yr old a pink one which she loves & its great for her long fine hair too
on 30 January 2013
A good brush for little money. Have bought Denman brushes previously and they last or years.
This brush is ideal for short to mid length hair.
on 19 April 2015
Have used this brush for 10 years just renewed due to age !great for all hair lengths and creating volume using the brush to lift the roots
on 3 December 2013
Bought as an alternative brush. Does the job.

It is worth noting that on cheaper brushes the prongs are wedged in and can leave bits sticking out of the sockets which can snag hair. The one of these I purchased was specifically to avoid that as was for my partner. She is very happy.
on 18 April 2013
Needed a new one for a while to replace exactly the same brush and paid a good price for this one. Used this type of brush for years and would recommend.

Delivered on time with several other items that came in an oversized box with lots of packing that was ridiculous. Amazon must have needed to get rid of cardboard and plastic to have gave us so much. That's the only negative I have.
on 18 March 2014
This is my favorite hair brush, it doesn't tear my long hair & whether wet or dry disentangles easily. I love its simplicity for keeping clean too: so easy to wash and dry it, it is light too. If you have long hair don't hesitate trying this one!
on 3 October 2013
I love this brush, it goes through my fairy fine but thick hair without pulling and without building static. I have had just two of these in the last lord knows how many years and wouldn't be buying a new one yet if my son hadn't been to visit with his puppy!!!
on 12 April 2016
It's an okay brush however for the price you would expect no damage on the brush as it stands out as well.
review image review image
on 9 May 2015
I bought this to replace one I had for years. Great brush. Ideal for detangling. No frizz.
on 30 June 2013
I've got fairly long hair and got this brush to use when drying.

It has significantly reduced the drying time and I would miss it if I didn't have it.
Bargain price for a quality brush.

It's really good for root lift for any hair length too.

See one answered question