on 12 June 2012
I have taken this product for over 8 months now. a number of research sources indicate that it has long term benefits for cardiovascular health. It also acts to metabolise fats. Acetyl L Carnitine is known for boosting mental function. I cannot confirm whether the product is benefiting my cardio health.I can confirm it has improved my concentration and memory function. I have also used this to replace Ginkgo Biloba which has the same brain boosting benefits but also gave me frequent headaches. I chose this particular L Carnitine product based on good pricing and dosage. Overall I see L Carnitine as an investment in my long term health and well-being. Takien in conjunction with Tribulus Terrestris and regular exercise, I haven't felt healthier in 10 years.
on 17 June 2013
Use as a supplement, not as a miracle, helps to get results. Packed well, on time. If you don't eat a lot of red meat, could be an effective part of diet/supplementation
on 20 May 2013
I wanted to use this product to gain more energy. However, I read on the Internet that this wasn't good for people with hypothyroidism because it interferes with the metabolic rate and impedes the synthetic Thyroxine. Subsequently I have stopped using this product. It would have been helpful to know this before purchase.
on 8 April 2013
These seem to work very well. I bought them as I have slight angina and I had heard these were a less powerful alternative to GTN spray (which gives me a headache every time, so is a last resort.) Could be imagination but these seem to help if I get a bit breathless. Only reservation is recent press reports that the natural carnitine in red meat can cause heart and artery problems, so I need to do some more research as to whether supplements of this type are good or bad in long run.
on 14 February 2012
Like most supplements, it isn't easy to say how effective they are. Presumably the effect is long-term. I purchased these particularly because they are for vegetarians. Delivery was swift and the price reasonable - hence the 5 stars.
on 18 July 2012
Arrived promptly. Great product. I needed something to lower the levels of fat in my triglicerides and this is doing the trick.
on 15 September 2011
well I been using it for a few months but cant really see any improvement .I have been getter alot of migranes but not sure if its from this product
on 31 May 2014
I trust the brand, that is why this is a repeat order, never any issues with quality, find something you trust and stick with it
on 2 October 2015