on 12 February 2014
It does seem to 'take over' your existing pictures ,so that you can only open them in Photo Plus,which is very annoying, and you MUST make a duplicate picture BEFORE you process it ,or you will lose the unprocessed original, which is OK unless you make a mess of it! Otherwise it does a job on your photos, but only as good as the price would suggest.The instructions seem to relate to another version of the program (and that's being charitable)and asks you to use buttons that you don't have !!??!! If I was given the option to go back in time and spend more money on a better program - I would!
on 18 March 2014
Bought this wanting a replacement for my trusty old Picture It. What a let down. Couldn't make head nor tail of the instructions or work anything out for myself. It seems to have been made deliberately over-complicated for something that appears to be less sophisticated than an old Windows 95 version of CorelDraw I still have on my old PC. And yes, the constant requests for registration are annoying - especially when I went to all the trouble of registering when I first installed it. I don't think I'll be hanging on to it much longer. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price for it.
on 25 February 2014
it was nothing like what I thought ,it wants to take over other photo stuff I have stored ,I already have a good pthoto enhancer I thought this would be a lot better ,in the end it was no where near as good as the one I have ,wished I had never bought it
on 17 July 2014
This is great for beginner like me, but when i contact Serif to register product by phone customer service agent was annoyed i wouldn't purchase latest version. Explained i was only beginner and didn't want it all he would say is (why don't you want this version) and wouldn't take no for an answer. So product 5 stars Customer Service NONE.
One person found this helpful
on 8 November 2013
Good value for the price. It took me a while to get familiar with the format of the windows.
Also, I had to contact company helpline to register the product as a product number was missing to register on-line. Staff very good and sorted this out immediately through email.
Good photo reproduction software to make adjustments to images
One person found this helpful
on 20 September 2015
Excellent product at a good price
on 9 September 2016
excellent item and service
on 5 December 2014
FUN
on 28 July 2015
Great bit of software. Great price. Does everything I need to do with relative ease.
on 17 April 2013
This is great for editing photos, can do loads of things to them, including attaching as a panoramic viewed photo