Bought these screen protectors for the Desire HD. They are great quality and crystal clear and feel really tough so good screen protection here. You have to peel plastic off the front and back to unveil the actual protector itself. A small linen cloth is provided to highly clean the screen before fitting the protector. If you line the top corners up and lay it down from top to bottom it should fit nicely. You will get air bubbles but there is a little card provided to brush them out as you would with wallpaper. You will get the odd air bubble possibly in the corners but this will not be detrimental to the look and function of the phone unless you are an absolute pedant! You still have full sensitivity and function once the protector is fitted. With a pack of five they should last for ages and so give very good value for money. You're protecting a £500 item with something that costs pence per month! Winner! Brilliant product in my opinion.
on 24 August 2011
I have no experience in screen protectors so take this with all the salt you can find. My experience was negative because a) these protectors are not precisely the same size as the HTC Desire HD screen b) the skill required for their perfect application is outside of my capabilities (also, I think, due to the previous point), and c) the screen, when protected in this manner, is impossible to read in bright light conditions. Far better, from my experience, to get a protective case for the phone and leave the screen naked.
on 30 April 2011
Spent a hour trying to put the covers on, never read the reviews on here before I bought the product, but wish I had now. Probs I had, No instructions, covers not fitting the screen as they overlapped the sides, and when on took ages getting rid of the bubbles. So its in the bin ( all five covers ). Total waste of moneny ,!!
on 7 December 2010
Like I just said it does what you'd expect from a screen protector. Fits the screen perfectly (just make sure to match the corners before you start peeling the stickers off), hardly noticeable unless you trapped some air bubbles and the screen and touch sensitive buttons are still as responsive as ever.

The pack also comes with a small cleaning cloth to clean the screen before putting the protector on it and a soft card to get rid of air bubbles. If it's the first time you put one of these on then I'd recommend looking at a video on youtube to check how it's done properly. I wasted a protector because I didn't do this.
on 12 January 2011
After 3 attempts at applying a protector I realised two important factors (no instructions were included, but I am familiar with the process).

The following is why I believe others have had a problem...

Firstly, the side of the protector marked "front" is infact the back! Only one side is adhesive, and they are marked the wrong way round, the first 2 protectors were wasted because of this as they did not stick.

Secondly, be sure to check that the protectors are the correct way up (the "back" sticker to the bottom of the screen) as despite the HD screen being symmetrical, the protectors aren't and don't fit properly the other way around. Check before you remove the strips and you'll see the orientation is important.

Other than that they work great! If it weren't for the above I'd give 5*
on 11 December 2010
First of all the delivery is superb! It arrive like the next day after I order it.

However I was looking for screen protector that is anti glare and don't leave finger print. If you manage to get one fit very well on the screen no one will realise that you have a screen protector on your phone at all.

I gave 5* for the product and service, sadly it is not what I am looking for.
on 8 January 2011
This product is a great idea if you are on a long contract and want to keep you phone in tip top condition. They are fiddly to apply as you need to make sure its on straight and exactly in the right place. I found a length of masking tape along one edge worked well as it keeps it in place. Then you can take off the backing and lay it back in the same position. One has lasted a month and is still.going strong.
on 8 December 2010
A perfect fit. The screen has to be perfectly clean to ensure that the protector doesn't have any bubbles and has to be lined up exactly. Fifth and last attempt I managed to get it fitted.
When fitting, line up at the top edge and roll it onto the screen making sure that no bubbles occur. If they do, unroll a little and try again. If you get a speck of dust give up and try again with another protector. It is not possible to remove the dust speck from the protector and if it was originally on the screen, it will stick to the protector if you pull it back to remove the speck.
Once fitted it seemed to affect the screen a little but after several days I don't really notice.
Worth the money providing you are careful.
on 17 March 2011
I have fitted various screen protectors to various phones over the years and would suggest that I am reasonably proficient at it.

However, these ones do not appear to fit the HTC Desire HD properly - I have gone through all 5 of the supplied protectors and there is always one corner which is slightly too big, resulting in bubbles on the screen and a loose corner.
on 26 October 2010