Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 21 March 2014
Lubricant, a must have essential that should be in everyone's “toy box”. With all types of personal lubricant on the markets now it is becoming increasingly more complicated to find the one right one for you. But personally I have never found fault with KYJelly.

Being a water based lubricant it is perfectly safe with any toy/condom and doesn’t stain sheets if you get it in the wrong place. When you are finished it washes off easily in the shower and doesn’t leave a slimy texture for hours later.

I find that KYJelly lasts more than long enough for my partner and I, and should it become a little dry you just need to add another squirt and you’re once again good to go. The lack of smell makes it much more enjoyable to use. And if taste is concern, it’s 100% safe to ingest and tastes a little sweet. Quite a nice flavour.

Sent in a sterile tube you know that it’s perfectly safe, and the packaging looking so medical doesn’t seem out of place just on a side table.

You can’t go wrong with KYJelly for any purpose, and at the cheap price it is you can afford to enjoy it a lot more often (if you get what I mean) ;D.
on 14 January 2010
The items arrived quickly and was as described. Smooth transaction, I would certainly deal with this company again, Highl reccomended. Thank you
on 13 March 2014
Brought this after hearing that snow was on the way, and wanted to gain a competitive advantage on my friends. One snowy afternoon we all trudged over to the local hills in our wellies, out of sight I pumped a good half tubes worth over the old girls runners, got on and took off like a rocket overtaking the limp non lubed mugs who could only stare in awe as I flashed past them, across a main road, up a slight incline and through a fence in to a rather nice garden. As I came to an abrupt halt tangled within a privet hedge I looked up to notice a rather attractive young lady looking quizzically at me as I held aloft the wonder product that delivered me to this smirking siren. Before I knew it we were going at it hammer and tong, apparently this stuffs good for sex too!

Highly recommended, although make sure you are protected and your helmet is in place.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 May 2012
Lubricating jelly "lube" isn't required for sex but it can make it more pleasurable and easy for both partners. Because it's water based it can work with condoms and toys and all will be fine.

NEVER use oil based lubrication in conjunction with condoms as it can weaken the material and the result will be a split condom which = baby or STD! Keep it safe and use WATER based lubes to stay on the safe side.

KY jelly is world renowned and any doctor will point to it as the most obvious one to use. It's non greasy, perfume free and can be used for ANY kind of sexual activity you want to engage in. Having used it with my girlfriend i can confirm it it highly effective at lubrication and there are no side-effects.

PROS: Very effective lubrication when using a relatively small amount, non greasy, non sticky, can be used with condoms and toys, good value and last a long time.

CONS: There are non except i would have liked to buy a bigger tube

VERDICT: Don't bother searching for other lubes or special Durex branded ones as this does exactly what you want and at a great price.

RECOMMENDED
on 18 February 2014
I had this for as you may of guessed and the same reason you are viewing. To use in the bedroom. to get a bit more kinky or to try something new. what ever you purpose this stuff does it, its nice to touch, no smell. little mess ;) and easy to clean away.
If you get it just enjoy the fun. I have..
on 13 August 2015
I've tried others as there is so much choice out there. However I have returned to the old favourite due to issues.
Weak bottles that burst when you squeeze them and also lubricants that turn to sticky messes.
on 11 January 2014
Without going into too much detail. I bought this product for my husband & myself to try out.
Will most certainly be ordering more!
You only need a small amount to make things 'wet', gives an amazing sensation!
on 23 June 2010
This is just the stuff my wife was after. No smell, easy to apply.

This is not a cream, but a gel, leaves no after taste.

Thanks for a speedy delivery amazon.
on 9 January 2017
I'd prefer to give this product 3.5 stars but since i cant do that i'm giving it 4

It's a good product overall but the issue i have with it is that it dries up way too quickly, after only 3-4 minutes of use it begins to feel sticky and then dry so i'm forced to use a bowl of water to add much needed lubrication. Otherwise i'd get through the entire tube within two days.

Price wise it's good though.
on 11 July 2011
This is KY in the old packaging, easy to use with a flip top and always value for money, still the best lubricant.