on 17 October 2017
Lovely and comfy initially, but you v get what you pay for... it started losing air every night after a week of use.
on 23 September 2017
Seems durable enough for occasional use, holds its pressure well.
on 26 April 2017
Seem to last a bit longer than other makes.
on 8 November 2015
on 6 September 2015
Great product for the price
on 8 April 2013
I bought this product and it deflated after an hour, I pumped it up again and the same thing happened. Do not buy this product you may as well sleep on the floor. To make matters worse, the seller, up to now, has not replied to my complaints. Do not buy this item.
Further to the above. despite the seller emailing me to tell me I must have punctured it and that there was a repair kit, Amazon in their true professional manner gave me my money back. Thank you Amazon. Jacko
on 19 June 2013
I bought this airbed for a 6 day camping. It never worked I had to sleep on the ground from the first night because it had gone down.
on 2 February 2017
Ok
on 18 July 2017
The worst airbed that you could ever get, I regret buying this product, never used it and never will do, didn't have the time to return it.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2014
first problem with this airbed is it requires a specialist airpump, as the opening is too large for most standard airpumps and unless you have a good set of lungs on you it can take a good while to inflate. I also noted that the material it was made from is rather thin. and thankfully I had the forsight to order a couple of sleeping mats to protect it.

to be honnest it did well, at least for a couple of months not going down or anything, then one day I found two mysterious neat 5mm slits in the top on the edge of the rings where the top and bottom are attached internally, at first I figured something had punctured it, so after deflating it I found the patches supplied were worse than useless failing to stick well enough to stop any air loss. and had to resort to making my own patches. then a couple of days later another identical hole appeared in the same spot of another ring, right beneath my head so I knew that it hadn't been punctured by anything but instead the rubber had simply ripped. in the last week the coils inside holding the top and bottom together have all began ripping causing the mattress to balloon in places making it all but impossible to sleep on.

for something that may be used only one or two weeks a year such as on camping holidays it is fine for the price so long as you have a protective mat for it, but as something that will get used often I suggest shelling out a few quid more for something more robust.