on 23 October 2014
Have been using these for about 6 months now, along with the shampoo and conditioner. Cant say that I have even started to notice any difference so I am not sure it's worth the big price tag. Wont be buying any more.
on 17 October 2017
Tried but did not work as well as Philip Kingsley tablets available at a much higher price.
on 12 January 2016
My wife was recommended these by her boss a few years ago and hasn't looked back. Thicker hair, more hair, healthier hair. Well worth the price.
on 22 November 2017
Great product according to the person I bought it for
on 24 September 2017
Purchased for my mother she's very pleased.
on 2 September 2017
Expensive and waiting patiently for really visible results, but have heard very good things from friends who have been using for over a year. Fingers crossed.
on 22 October 2017
THis does make a difference to my hair and nails and when I run out, it shows - more hair down the plug hole instead of on my head
on 15 February 2017
Doesn't work, as most of these things.
on 18 August 2015
have used this product for a few years would recommend them help control hairfall
on 27 November 2014
Still waiting for it to work after using this for almost 6 months. I am keeping my fingers crossed as I have read some good reviews.