on 9 February 2011
Having learned French many years ago, I should know the true value of a language tool and '101 French teaching aids' is excellent for people who wants to get to grips with the Gallic lexicon. Highly recommend it.
on 2 February 2011
I bought this CD-ROM to give my young boys an early start with french and have not been disappointed. They are really enjoying learning new words and phrases. It's very simple to use and highly recommended
on 22 January 2011
So clear and easy to navigate. A massive vocabulary. Apart from it being good for the kids - I could do with it myself. There's plenty to learn about France and the French. The games are an excellent idea, it makes such a change and you learn without knowing it. Very reasonably priced - it's well worth it.
on 31 July 2016
I have just received this CD and the value is excellent for its contents. I am a primary trained teacher with a high commend of the French language and I currently work in a through school. Next year I will have a year 7 and 8 class for French and I am looking forward to using this teaching aid to supplement text books and other MFL resources I have. The CD covers a wide range of vocabulary, grammar and speaking activities which will be great for these year groups however I would recommend it for up to GCSE level and the primary years.
on 1 February 2011
I am in a French course where the teacher will only speak in French. However, there are some things that I really don't understand and there are no other English students to explain it in English to me. I really have found this CD along with the exercises to be easy to understand and extremly helpful, I know it is meant for the younger generation but the grammer section alone is helping me to understand the exercises I am given in class, - well worth it!
on 26 May 2014
This is an excellent computer CD. Easy to print out from with the various subjects easy to select as required.
This is definitely meant for the younger learner - even if only used at home.
on 12 April 2013
Turned out to be a printer app for children's worksheets I wantmymoneyback!!! How do I get that??? Let me know!!!