on 29 October 2015
I have read nearly all S.L's books and enjoyed them all but in my opinion I found this boring, not one of her best and very disappointing.

I ended up skim reading it and was glad when I had got to the end.
on 17 June 2017
This is Claire Webster's review. I love her books but this one had me on the edge all the way through, anyone wanting a gripping storyline with a hint of romance then this is the book for you, worth every star
on 17 March 2017
An excellent read from start to finish.
on 31 May 2017
Brilliant read
on 11 October 2003
'Silent Truths' was the first book I read by Susan Lewis and this was the book that prompted me to search for her other previous novels such as 'Stolen Beginnings' and 'Vengeance', as this book had me hooked from the start when we meet Laurie Forbes at the doorstep of Mr and Mrs Ashby's front door investiagting the death of Colin Ashby's mistress who Colin has been arrested for murdering. It was the best book I have read in ages least of all as it questions the real accountability of politicians! It covers the lives of both mr and mrs ashby and laurie forbes whose lives are going to become very entangled. Brilliant!
on 10 April 2017
I really enjoy reading Susan Lewis books but this was absolutely awful. I trawled through the book because I had paid for it and wouldn't let it beat me. it was so long and boring that I lost interest. Very disappointing
on 30 January 2002
Susan Lewis has a style of writing similar to Penny Vincenzi. The plots of all her books grip you from the beginning and you can rarely guess the direction the story will take. Silent Truths is just the latest in a long line of successes for her. It makes you wonder just how much truth we are told by the authorities today! Absolutely gripping story, can't wait for the next book.
on 25 October 2002
This is the first book I have read by this author, the book was given to me as a birthday present and I decided to take it with me on holiday. From the first page I was absolutely gripped, I just could not put it down. The story just twists and turns in every chapter and you can literally feel the excitement as the plot unfolds throughout. The characters are totally original and although perhaps slightly far fetched, your imagination connects with them through excellent narration and description. I am definitely going to start working my way through Susan Lewis's previous novels.
on 5 December 2013
All Susan Lewis books are excellent and worth reading. I haven't come across a bad one yet and I have read a lot of hers. Am reading Don't let me go at the moment and can hardly out it down.
on 10 July 2013
Another excellent buy, Susan Lewis never fails, excellent story telling, constant pager turner, always looking forward to reading another of her books.