Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 19 March 2014
This is a portable and compact feet pump that is great to take along my bike rides. It fits well into my small bike bag, is light and easy to clean.

However, there are two minor points to this product. First, the nozzle size makes it difficult to fit on the tire valve. Second, the gauge pressure is not always reliable.

Bear in mind this pump will not work well with traditional Dutch valves.
on 30 June 2017
Been using for a few months now, it's quite robust and inflates quite quickly, the pressure gauge works and helps prevent over inflation so I'm happy with it.
on 26 February 2011
Very exciting product that gets people talking every time I pull it out ;-)
It's unique action is simple, easy and clear to use.
It's in my rucksack all the time but it hasn't given me extra weight as it's light even though it looks bulky.
Gets good amount of pressure, I don't go pass 80psi but it gets there easily.
Handy tidy compartment for extra pump nozzles

Parkers of bolton sell good stuff at good prices

Really Pleased
on 4 January 2014
not correctly showing pressure. Who said it is good to take in bag... I will try to upload photo.. it is tooo big !!! and measure of pressure not accurate. third better to use for thick valve not for thinly one.. once u put on very hard to pull off... I thought I will need to cut it off. and it is still lets air out a sides . looks good but doesn't work as it looks.
review image
on 11 May 2013
I have used the pump a couple of times. I like that it fits into my bag and it works.
The gauge didn't work too well but it easily beats my hand pump.
The only other issue is that the cover on the area for the valve extras keeps falling off.
I don't want to go out on my bike without it!
on 4 February 2015
I've had this pump for months but only had to use it for the first time this week, have to say it works great. I have always had problems getting pumps for my bike as i can never fit them on the valve properly, but this one was no problem once I got the hang of it and was very easy to use. Its a bit heavy in my opinion to carry on a bike and a bit bulky but to keep at home is great, if i do any traveling ill probably take it with me until i find something with less weight that i can easily use.
on 13 July 2016
Bought to urgently inflate wheelchair tyres in a "delivered tomorrow if you order within the next 3 minutes" panic and with just a few hurriedly skimmed reviews as a guide. I half expected something covered in plastic spurs and seperating poundland seams to arrive after I'd looked closer at the pictures. It all suddenly seemed like it would be very plasticky.

When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a big device and not a heavy one but I found I was able to inflate two 24" tyres from completely flat in about a minute a piece and without it flying across the floor. I imagine someone less broken could greatly improve on this.

It's nice and small and easy to store in little cupboards or, as I do, on the floor near the bathroom because I've flat out given up being tidy anymore.

If would fit easily at the bottom of a tiny backpack and has a little compartment next to the pressure gauge that stores adapters for confusing awkward posey tyres for fancy bikes. It'll pump up a wheelchair tyre without an adapter and with with a nice solid lock on the valve.
on 2 January 2013
I have not had a good chance to use this yet, but the time I have used it I am very pleased with it. I made a box to fit on the back of my cycle and it fits in there with the rest of my gear (puncture repair kit,few spanners, lights). So when out cycling and I happen to have puncture I have the kit to repair it.
on 26 May 2015
very light and small about 25 cm when packed and telescope is hiding inside pipe and the metal thing for your foot is holding closed telescope on top pushing area so device is very modern and gadget 2015 for me! will buy for my dudes for present because is easy in use and dont make it to be a master pomper to pomping by this beto floor pomp . scale is good and quality astronising -i fought that something like made in china but not, quality 5, use 4 overall 4.5
on 5 February 2013
after buying 2 cheap pumps previously now have this model and it works well , bracket does come off at times but clips back on