Colour Name: Black Freshwater Pearl|Change

on 15 February 2012
I ordered this necklace as I liked the simple design, the product arrived well within the anticipated time frame and was exactly as described.
The chain is bright and just the right length, the pearl is simple, pretty and exactly as displayed/described.
I've bought several items of Dew jewellery and none of them have disappointed yet. All are very good quality, reasonably priced and attractive.
on 24 December 2012
This is also sold with a single white pearl, which is pretty - but I much prefer this one as it is more unusual. On a fine silver chain and presented beautifully in a box. Arrived quickly and I would recommend this seller.
on 27 January 2013
I am really pleased with this product. It arrived really promptly, the next day in fact. It is in an attractive presentation box and looks really pretty. It was a gift and my friend was very pleased to receive it. I am going to order another one for my sister in law. My only slight criticism is that the pearl was a little smaller than I expected but the silver is good quality and the pearl a lovely colour so, for the money, excellent value for money. I love the simple design and it is a piece of jewellery that will genuinely go with any outfit.
on 16 June 2015
Although I knew the measurements I was disappointed with how small the pearl actually is. The chain is a really nice one but I feel is too chunky for the delicate pearl. I may try it with a lighter chain. However the pendant comes in a very good quality gift box and overall is good value. I just don't think I would have bought it if I had seen it in a shop.
on 14 January 2013
Brilliant 'Bargain' - a genuine Black Freshwater Pearl on A Sterling Silver Chain for about one-third of the price I've seen for Faux Pearls set in Base Metal - Costume or Fashion Jewellery if you want to call it that. This Dew Black Pearl is a piece of 'Fine' Jewellery & will last fort years. It is suitable for all ages. I'd recommend it to anybody who wants to add a bit of 'Understated Class' to an outfit. I Love it.
on 18 October 2013
I had already ordered a white pearl necklace and was pleased with the size of pearl - however when the black necklace and earrings arrived they were much smaller. If it wasn't for the fact of the £7.74 !!!!!! ( joke ) postage of return I would have sent them back !!
Very disappointed !
on 3 January 2013
The actual necklace was no way like the illustration, the pearl was so small as to be almost invisible.Very disappointing
on 10 April 2016
Perfect for an elegant look where a small pendant looks more sophisticated. Perfect for work and a wonderful rich dark blue.

You'd struggle to find it on the high street, and even if you did it would be three times the price!
on 11 February 2013
Bought this for a valentines present for my wife. Arrives quickly and well packaged. The size seems good to me though I've read reviews about it being too small. I can't agree with this based on the one I received. Looks very nice and I'm glad with it.
on 10 April 2013
It is much smaller than I thought but maybe I should have looked more closely at the size, it is pretty but the metal circle that holds it on is a bit oversized compared to the pearl.