Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 January 2014
CHOSE THIS ITEM BECAUSE IT WAS BARRY M AND THEY ARE ALWAYS GOOD WHEN I HAVE BOUGHT SIMILAR ITEMS IN THE PAST. IT ARRIVED QUICKLY AND WAS WELL PACKAGED. LOOKS GOOD ON AND IS QUITE HARD WEARING. HAS LASTED ME A WEEK ANYWAY AND THATS HARD WEARING TO ME AS A BUSY MUM
on 9 April 2014
First thing to say about this is I don't think the picture is a true representation of the colour that came out on my nails. However, I love it whatever colour it is! The picture is a little lighter than the real product but this could be due to my screen being too bright.
It goes on really easily and I love the fact its a little more unusual that your typical pinks, reds, blues and purples. Also, I bought this as a treat when I passed my driving test and this one matches the colour of my car so what more could I want! :)
Like other Barry M nail varishes I have, this one needs a couple of coats to look it's best then it's lovely. The shade is slightly greener than the picture but it's a lot better.
on 12 December 2014
This nail varnish goes on nicely however it is a lot greener than I expected, more like a rich strong green than a mint I would say
on 25 September 2013
it looks fantastic on the nails. such a lovely colour. I bought other 5 different colours too. also very happy with quick delivery
on 14 February 2014
Soft and bright minty green nail polish. easy to apply and quick to dry. colour as shown. great buy , very happy with it
on 12 February 2014
Nice mint green colour perfect for the summer. Good quality nail polishes so can't complain about them at all. :)
on 25 September 2014
Slightly thinner consistantacy then usual and different color then I bought before
on 19 February 2015
good - quite a dark mint green though - Wife liked it so no complaints!