on 4 February 2012
I needed a spare battery for my Canon Powershot S95 camera. Based on a previous 5 star review that they lasted just as long as the Canon original, I thought I'd get 2 as they seemed good value. Mindful of a one customer's comment, I remembered to remove the cellophane wrapping! I was anticipating a long photoshoot and charged up both batteries which took a worryingly short time. Both batteries gave up very quickly. I would say they lasted less than half the time of the original Canon battery supplied with the camera. I have now ordered a Canon original and will see how that performs.
on 31 May 2012
Going on the first foreign trip since buying my S95, I purchased 2 extra third party batteries. Although they are cheap, they lasted only half the time of the genuine Canon battery. It's a good thing I took my charger with me. I had hoped that 3 batteries would last the holiday. I was somewhat disappointed!
on 31 August 2012
The product works but it is inferior to the Canon battery in that it has a much shorter life. So, OK as far as it goes.
on 1 January 2013
Doesn't cost a lot and doesn't last long in my Canon S95. Not fit for purpose in my opinion. In fact I bought two other alternatives as this one was useless for my purposes. That means I ended up buying three batteries. Oops, should have bought an original Canon battery in the first place!
on 14 February 2013
Does the job. Useful for backup power as the S95 is a bit power hungry.

Charges fine with both official and unofficial chargers.
on 11 July 2011
I bought this battery as a spare for my Canon S95. Apart from the label being a different colour, I can't see any difference between this and the Canon battery supplied with the camera. I've not had it long, but seems to hold its charge as well as the original battery.
on 28 September 2016
Good product , Highly recomended
on 30 September 2014
Perfect !
on 18 January 2011
Very good except it was covered with cellophane and I though initially it did not work but then realised I had to take the cellophane covering off.