on 13 January 2017
Brilliant thing. However, do not use it if your dying anything which contains elastic, eg, stretchy jeans. It will not last, 2 washes and your back to the faded look prior to using the dye. But brilliant for cotton garments.
on 1 June 2017
Good to rejuvenate black jeans just enough for 1 pr.
on 23 March 2017
Brilliant stuff, arrived super quick and was really easy to use
Clothes. I hate them. I'm not one of these people who spends loads of money on the latest season's offerings, buying a new outfit every week. I find it hard to find stuff I like, and when I do, I tend to wear it to death.

So, as someone who only has a few garms that they absolutely love and live in, imagine my panic when my very coolest 'pulling top' got left in the window because I was too lazy to hang it up (read hadn't had a date in a while) and - shock horror - faded!

My coolest of cool, black Supreme Being jumper, faded right down the back and was totally ruined... Or was it?

On a quick trip to Fenwicks in a last ditch attempt to save it, I was told to try this stuff by an old grannie in the haberdashery department, and boy wash she bang on the money!

It's totally fool proof - you just whack a pack directly into the drum of your washing machine and turn it on. It's exactly what a clueless, single 30 something guy like me needed.

Now my top is back to black and I'm out on the town trying my luck with the ladies again! It was effortles, it worked a charm and got me great results... unlike my chat-up lines.

To sum up, if you have something you want to dye, I can fully recommend this product.
on 10 June 2015
Used 4 packets and item i tried to dye turned out light grey. Wont ever buy this again
on 8 November 2011
We used eight packs and dyed our naff-coloured sofa and now have a very swish looking sofa! Make sure you weight your material carefully beforehand.
This was much easier to use than the other dylon packs. I didn't have to wash the material first (although I did anyway) and I didn't have to faff about adding salt. Highly recommended!!
on 26 April 2012
fab stuff, really handy. no need to pre-wash your fabric with this one, wish they made it all the colours! doesn't affect your washer, no need to add salt, it works well every time (provided you are dying an appropriate fabric that is) and the colour lasts very well wash after wash. I have been dying things for years using dylon, they are great. I even tie-dye using this, for great results on little tops, etc. I often buy a garment I like in a duff colour, knowing I can then dye it. it's also good to "cocktail" shades, mixing different colours for effect, and this can look great on patterned fabric, especially one that has a pale print - this resists the dye and can look great. make your clothes unique, or refresh what you have worn to death!!
on 22 September 2012
This is so much easier to use than the previous version that needed salt, I still wash the garment first and if the fabric can stand it use a 60 degree wash. Its worth making sure the drum is completely dry before you start and always make sure all the powder goes through the holes in the drum, if you don't it can come out patchy, This is much better than buying the packs individually they are usually £6.50 each on the high street, its brilliant for re dyeing faded black clothes and I have bought so many weird coloured clothes in sales then transformed them with this, Its worth wiping over the seal of the machine afterwards with bleach and putting the machine on a hot wash with powder and bleach to rinse it out.
on 13 January 2012
Great value. & turned my old towels into brand new. & a great price for the 4 pkt. Much cheaper than buying a single box.
on 18 July 2014
Great product, really easy to use, no mess, no salt and its very effective indeed. I have re-dyed several pairs of black jeans, trousers, tshirts even jumpers. It also brilliant for towels. Couldn't recommend it enough