on 20 November 2011
My alarms came very quickly. They were well packaged(2 in a 2 pack as stated!!) and supplied with working batteries. Easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain. I bought the alarm to keep my escape artist toddler son in and they work well for warning me that he's done it again! It is louder than expected which can only be good for an alarm system.
Only slight downside is there is no delay to allow you to slip outside without switching it off or having the alarm going but I knew this before I bought it.
18 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2017
Not even good at all. Main reason I bought these was because I thought they would be useful to me. I ended up collecting a few through cheap price and ended up super glueing them together thinking they wouldcome apart, and I even didn't like the colour of the alarms and ended up using a permanent marker to colour them over with. These are a total waist of time and space in the household. They ended up as junk to me.
on 21 October 2016
I got the door alarms to day but when I turn them on they do not turn them self of I don't have them on when I am in doors but if I wont to go out I turn them on and they do not stop making the loud noises they r just like the other ones they do not turn off can u help me send me email and tell me whot to do thank you mrs c macdonald
on 24 April 2014
not the sellers fault and for the price, I am happy as I only wanted the one unit anyway.
remember this comes sealed in plastic from the factory.. the seller cannot check them for working and take the same gamble as we do when buying cheap goods.. they serve my purpose and am happy with the seller..
3 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
very loud and not very well packaged mine were going off when they came through the letterbox as they came loosely placed in an envelope.
saw the postman the following day and apparently theyd been sounding in his bag since 6am.

Its lucky I wasnt away for the weekend or my neighbours wouldnt have been happy
on 6 April 2014
These only work if your doors or windows are flush next to each other, which mine aren't.

If your window or door is either sunken or raised you'll have problems getting the two parts close enough when the doors closed to stop the alarm.

But apart from that, great value produce.
on 30 April 2014
They didn't work when they arrived but I changed the battery's and they work fine, for the money they are very good. They are very sticky and they work great. I got the battery's in the pound shop so not too expensive to change. If the battery's worked I'd give them 5 stars.
on 9 April 2018
As described handy item
on 13 January 2014
To be honest, I am in the process of pulling one apart for a project I have, that said, this was a very good buy, two units for this price, and it came in good time and was well packaged. A quick fiddle when they arrived tells me it is certainly fit for purpose.
Well done this seller.
on 17 December 2013
I bought these as another brand was unavailable.
They were very inexpensive so no complaints there, the construction reminds you the price is very low.
Some wouldn't switch on and one on the window needed to be removed as it wouldn't stop beeping.
I had to buy some car bumper double-sided tape to bring the alarms and the magnets near enough to work effectively.
Out of 6 I think 3 or 4 are OK.
Overall, it feels more secure with them on.
One person found this helpful