Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 March 2011
Bought today after watching the Nurses sing on Breakfast TV.
This CD has the WOW Factor.....
Simply gorgeous, The Four Nurses voices are beautiful and give credit to some wonderful songs.
Each and every being "true delight".
Some songs are familiar, but love the new twist/treatment given here, making them even better.
My favourites so far are "Guiding You" and "If You Can".
What a pleasure to listen to.. Just love it :-}
on 14 March 2011
Purchased this album today and I have to say it's simply awesome, recognising most of the tracks as cover versions but not the usual songs that appear on every album I was thrilled to hear them done in a different and unique way.

Including three brand new songs written for FourNurses, title track 'Guiding You', 'Keep Believing' and the single 'If You Can' all apt for somone in there profession, you have to hear them for yourself to understand what I mean.

This album is a must buy, I loved every single song from the beautiful 'Angel' to uptempo bonus track 'Power of a Woman' to the superb 'Footsteps in the Sand' which features Joanna Marie Skillet a classically trained soprano, sounds a little odd but trust me it works and it works well.

I will be buying more copies, Mother's Day is only a couple of weeks away and this is a gift I will love to give.

FourNurses have so much to be proud of, this album is fantastic from start to finish, there voices are stunning, the production is fantastic and I am one happy customer.

Good luck ladies and with some of the proceeds going to Macmillan Cancer Support I hope you make millions.
on 15 March 2011
Love every song on this album, especially Fields of Gold is mind blowing a true classic with a folk twist. Download it now
on 16 March 2011
When a few ordinary people who have great talent come together for genuinely great cause - and deliver. I mean really deliver. There's nothing better. I can't recommend it highly enough. You can be a rocker, into country, like a good ballad; but you can't helped to be moved. Awesome.
on 15 March 2011
Nurses are such a caring bunch of folk and I love the fact they have brought out an album in aid of Macmillan.

I've bought my copy and now waiting for it to arrive. Sooooooooo excited!!!
on 18 April 2012
I sent for this along with other cd's and although I had heard of them I had never actually heard them sing so I was very pleased when I played it.I would recommend this and preferred it to another cd by a ladies choir which I also sent for.
on 21 December 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this CD but found so many of the songs sombre, would have like some more light hearted recordings hence only four stars. My sincere admiration to these four ladies for their cause
on 13 July 2013
I found this when browsing the music selection. Its pretty good, easy listening , well worth a purchase, and shows that our nurses have some great voices
on 19 March 2011
I recieved my copy of the cd yesterday and was blown away by it!!! absolutely brilliant. I wish the girls huge success with this cd.
on 5 July 2011
this cd is a credit to four dedicated nurses not only are they dedicated to their job the singing is brilliant well done girls