on 10 May 2013
Bought the wrong size but if I use it along with my pink silicone cover that goes around the Kindle, it can still be useful.
on 29 January 2015
good
on 21 December 2010
The Kindle ships without a cover and the official covers are very expensive. This one does the job nicely, providing some protection against dropping the device or spilling drinks on it and doesn't look too bad either. I don't like that the flap that holds the cover closed is the wrong way around, as I frequently open it upside down! That's my only criticism though.
on 29 October 2011
nice, classy book cover feel. makes kindle look like a nice diary on the shelf. interestingly, i placed the kindle the other way around (to the photo) in the cover, so the clasp fastens facing the 'top''. good value
on 10 June 2011
Got this for my dad for his birthday. When he first got it he thought I spent a lot of money on it! The snap on the wrong side is a bit annoying but otherwise it's very good value for money.
on 19 September 2011
I bought this case because in the pictures the closing strip is on the left side so that it won't disturb when trying to use the page buttons on the right, and what I got is the "regular" model with the closing strip on the right side, and just as I thought, it does disturb when using the page buttons, I don't know if that's because how I hold it (just normal, I guess)...
I don't think it's worth returning it because the transport costs are as expensive as the item itself, otherwise I would have.
on 11 November 2011
As it says on the lable it fits the Kindle 3G perfectly so will protect the screen from getting scratched or damaged in any way. A very good product for the price.
on 23 October 2011
After all the overpriced cases on offer I eventually stumbled on this product. And it is exactly what it says - a good, firm protective cover for the reader and allowing access to the controls. Good product, good price, good that I found it.
on 29 January 2011
Faultless construction; holds the Kindle securely; comfortable to hold and folds back if required; ordered one afternoon and delivered next morning. An excellent cover at a realistic price. What more can I say.
on 22 October 2011
this cover is just the job, it makes it feel more like i am readding a real book and the padded cover offers some protection against bumps and scrspes.imvery happy with it and the price was pretty good too,.