on 7 September 2014
milo is a wonderful alternative to tea and coffee,it provides you with the vitamins and minerals you need
it's not how much we eat,but how much vitamins and minerals we received in our daily diets that matters
and milo will help us to get our daily dose,if we have a cup of milo every day.
on 19 March 2014
This product was made in Kenya and has a noticeably different taste to Australia and Asia's Milo. It's also 4 x the price, but it is the most affordable option on Amazon.co.uk. I wouldn't buy it again, and it's not the price that deters me, it's that it is super expensive and just doesn't taste as good as the Milo I am familiar with.
on 8 December 2013
So I love Milo but I drink Milo from Malaysia, so this Milo which is made in Africa, tasted extremely different. It still sort of tastes like Milo but it tastes more like Cadbury hot chocolate than Milo. It is however, very affordable for the quantity you're getting.
on 19 March 2014
We have been buying this product for a number of years and have never tired of it, please don't stop making it!
on 30 January 2012
At last I have found a quick and easy way to buy this superb product which has been a family favourite for many years. And at a price much cheaper than it is normally available (when you can actually find it!)- delivered to your door for free.

The nearest comparable product is Ovaltine - very expensive and since they changed the manufacturing process very finely ground.

The family - all three generations - not only uses this for hot drinks (superb) but also has a penchant for putting a few teaspoons over ice cream and the larger granular consistenty of Milo goes well here. Very crunchy and tasty!
on 21 January 2015
My SA born (adult) children love Milo.

Even though this wasn't manufactured in Africa, i.e. Kenya or SA.

Produced in Singapore I think.

Good price, original taste, will buy again.
on 29 November 2013
This is a product that kids will enjoy. For my taste this is bit too sweet and the marshmallow melts quickly when you add hot water. Taste is best when you make this to milk (it's still pretty good with just water). Works nicely with cold milk too.
on 18 August 2013
What a treat! I found this by accident on Amazon when I was searching for something else. The price is excellent and the taste 'gorgeous'. I've just introduced my boys to it and they're hooked!
on 29 August 2016
Milo is the foremost drink for Australians they love it, guys please give this a try forget all the other similar type of drinks Milo can be hot or cold it is wonderful.
on 9 March 2014
exactly the same as milo i had as a kid, in australia. there are some reviews stating that because its made in kenya it is different, cannot tell the difference!