on 7 February 2014
It's a small, light but robust case for the particular Lumix camera that I have (the DMC-SZ5) which means that I can easily slip it in my pocket. I'd recommend this case to anyone owning an SZ1 or SZ5 Lumix camera as offering both protection and convenience of use.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this case to supplement the purchase of my Lumix DMC SZ3EB. Fits snugly into case and easy to carry in my pocket or using the fitted belt loop.
on 16 June 2014
The Lumix case is supplied with an integral loop for slotting on a belt
Typically,this would suit a man and it works well carrying the camera unobtrusively attached to his trouser belt
This may, however, be an issue for won en who do not wear belts
Arguably,it could be attached to a bag strap, but the magnetic catch may not be as effective in anything other than the "upright" position
on 7 October 2013
Prompt delivery, less than 48hrs.
Snug fit for my DMC-SZ5 with a belt loop for handy access while carrying around Florida theme parks, but I would draw the line at testing the magnetic closure on a white knuckle ride.
on 12 October 2013
Case seems fine for my camera - clasp is only magnetic but seems adequate. But it really could do with somewhere to store a spare battery and perhaps memory card. I have reverted to using an old case from my previous camera.
on 1 May 2014
This is the second time I've owned this case, unfortunately I lost the first one during a bowling holiday along with the camera..
I would recommend both to family and friends and also feel they're fairly priced.
on 7 July 2014
Nice case, cost a little more than I would have liked but hubby chose it for his new camera and it's the right type of case for his camera. Gets a lot of use and seems to stand up well to general abuse, being left laying around etc. I give it a wipe with a polish cloth now and again!
on 28 January 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Neat case fits the camera beautifully without bulk. No zips to contend with just a nice press stud fastening - nothing to go wrong. I like the fact that you can slot your belt through it and forget about it.
on 20 January 2013
Very satisfied with this value for money camera case which is sufficiently robust and very well made from quality material. Camera wrist strap slips through top flap of case for carrying or alternatively case can be readily slipped into trouser pocket or ladies handbag.
Would recommend this case as ideal for the purpose.
on 21 October 2013
A small hole through one side so that one could pass the camera cord through would be useful. As it is, the case needs to be put away every time I use the camera - yesterday I dropped it in the mud.