Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 March 2011
I first heard the Remains on two compilations. "Don't look back" on Nuggets (original artyfacts from ...) and "Why do I cry" on Rock: The Train Kept A Rollin' (Sony Music 100 years Soundtrack For A Century). 1965 - 1966 uptempo rock with not to many distortion on the guitar and a great vocalline! Those two songs blew my mind. Why weren't they more popular?

So I looked after their sole album and here it is! It opens with "Heart" which starts slow but explodes at the end. "Heart", "Lonely Week-End" and "Diddy Wah Diddy" are the covers on this album. The rest is pure original Remains. You also got 10 bonus tracks (non-LP singles and outtakes)in mono.

Legacy has reproduced the original album cover for this cd-version with a foreword from Barry Tashian, the leader of the band. If you like sixties rock, I advise you to by this.
on 6 December 2015
The best garage 60s band. Cant understand why they are so unknown. this compilation got everything
on 1 August 2016
I don't know what they have done to the sound over previous releases of this record, but it is awful and I just can't listen to it !
I had to play the earlier CD release (with the yellow cover) to rinse my ears

Play them back to back and you will know what I mean

A real shame
on 11 June 2014
►►It's always nice to actually find a seller who KNOWS what he is doing / LIGHTNING SHIP / ACCURATELY GRADINGS / 5 STARS ✪✪✪✪✪
on 14 January 2015