on 24 January 2018
Great bike for price though the company doesn't have much in the way of parts for it, tried to get pads from Halfords but cant find the right ones. I have 2 electric bikes now, a Carrera Cross Fire I got on cycle to work scheme but this one is faster but a little small for me and you cant seem to adjust handlebars, overall it was good enough to get me going electric cycling and is still going strong even though its No2 bike now
on 13 July 2016
I am not useless at assembly, but the instructions for this bike are little use and after 2 hours fiddling with it, got bike person to finish it and make adjustments! Suggest you get a specialist or enthusiast to do it from scratch.
Once assembled though, it's a good bike for the money. Have used twice, with no problems, apart from saddle, which I've replaced with a gel seat.
Deducted one star for assembly problems.
on 23 October 2017
The bike was delivered the next day easy to assemble, all works well, big disappointment was that the manual gave no details of the battery for this bike.
It showed two different battery attachments, both at the rear of the bike, not on the rail from handle bar to pedals, as is the case on my bike. I phoned the help line in the manual, no one could find the information, I also emailed Amazon when the bike arrived they have not responded------very,very poor. Would still like the right information either email or post any chance ???????
on 19 November 2017
Great bike for the price had a few hiccups when first setting up but company was great rang me and sorted all our problems out bike runs like a dream husband totally lost with out it.
on 10 April 2013
I spent a lot of time deciding to buy this bike, a handful of people had been very critical of the supplier and the condition as well as getting repairs, on balance a lot of people had great things to report, Well in the end i decided to go for it and I am so glad I did!!

The bike arrived the next day and was very well packaged, it took about half an hour to assemble (I was taking my time so I didn't sod it up!)

I live at the top of a very long and steep hill and also suffer with bad hips and knees due to a genetic condition, I went straight out on the bike and went into town and along to my place of work, the ride home was a pleasure, going up the hill wasn't effortless but it certainly wasn't hard work, seriously, as long as the pedals were turning, no matter how slow I pedaled, the motor kept me going in assist mode. The fully auto, twist and go mode was never going to get me up the hill, but it made for a relaxing ride once back on flat ground.

The battery requires a key to remove so no one can pinch it if you need to leave the bike in public. The suspension is great and the alloy rimmed wheels look smart and the thumb shift gears are easy to use.

The only criticism would be that the manual does not show how to adjust the rear servo brake, in my case it was not tight enough, but a quick Google search soon sorted that.

I am very pleased with this bike, it appears to be very well made, spares seem very easy to get hold of (i'm sure I'll need a new battery eventually!) so here's hoping it stays as good for many rides to come!!
on 31 December 2017
A great buy. The person who received this had already previously owned one for the last 3 years. They were so pleased they wanted another one. It arrived super quick and has already been used. They are delighted with it.
on 7 May 2012
The Cyclamatic bike was easy to assemble out of the box delivered promptly free from Amazon. After adjusting the seat height etc I took the first ride having not ridden a bicycle for some years and now into my 70s. The power came in after a short delay after turning the pedals. I ventured out to the nearest hill which I was able to pedal up with no effort at all. Riding up a 4 mile climb of about 400 ft was very impressive. Only the steepest parts needed firm pedal power but no need to get off and push. Hills become flat making touring a real pleasure at an average speed of 11 Mph. The power indicator still shewed a nearly full charge after 10 miles of hill climbing. This is a very impressive machine at about a third of the cost of other electric bikes but looks well made and very smart. It is equally at home on country tracks. This is a very pleasurable way to get effortless exercise, fresh air and beautiful countryside.
on 5 September 2017
So far this is the perfect bike for my husband unfortunately he has nt been able t ride it much as a hospital visit has got in the way but he looks forward to be able to ride very soon
on 17 July 2012
the bike arrived before time and was a doddle to put together, about 30 mins.

the bike was very well boxed and it really is a very good machine!

Cycling is now a dream in wind and on hills, while the others struggle, you just whizz by em!

The Sports HQ shop is very good, fast turnaround and well withing time limit delivery!

I would recommend this to ANYONE! I have bad legs due to hip joints and found my mountain bike a bit hard work, i also have COPD and that affects my breathing, but with this magic cycle i dont get out of breath now!
anyone thinking of an ebike,,then this is the one to go for!
well worth the money!
on 1 August 2016
Really like the bike. Fairly straight forward to build. It did however come with some minor scratch damage which some people would not tolerate however no issues for me, a few more since. Bike a little heavier than I thought without the battery and the ride is not smooth, however you do get what you pay for. On the whole a very positive experience. Ps. The battery does not arrive fully charged as mentioned so be aware....