Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 30 December 2012
This activity took my 9 yr old approx. 20 mins and most of that time was unpackaging the items ! The bottles are very small and very plastic and there was insufficient sand to fill all 4 bottles to the top ( and she didn't spill any!)
Couldn't recommend at all I'm afraid. You get 4 colours of sand not as many as on the box.
on 16 December 2012
It was ok, but the bottles were plastic and dont look very good, I know its for kids but would have liked them to look better for the children to give as gifts.
on 11 March 2013
I bought this to do something different with my kids at home. They both,
girl age 6 and boy age 3, love artsy-craftsy things but often get frustrated with too complicated stuff. This they both enjoyed very much. Hugely disappointed though that there was not enough sand for filling up all the bottles. The last one was only left with half a bottle of it (with mummy's help no spillages) !!! :( Am i meant to make extra home myself? Buy extra separately? Not happy.
on 24 April 2015
Can't complain for the price... My three and six year olds had great fun chosing what colour sand they wanted and carefully using the funnel to pour it into the bottles. Was just enough sand for the four bottles with minimal waste. Bottles are plastic but once they're full, don't feel flimsy at all. Now up on my daufhters shelf in her room :) lovely cheap rainy day activity or birthday present for a friend?
on 3 April 2014
Brought this as a rainy day activity as good price point however when arrived the orange sand had opened all over the inside of the box and as a result I had to clear up before even started which isn't the best.
on 24 August 2014
My two girls just used the present I bought them for a summer holiday treat. I helped them to minimise mess. We did not spill any sand. There was NOT enough sand to fill the 4 bottles, this caused great upset. I have requested replacement sand! The bottles were very cheap and poor quality.
on 20 February 2014
I ordered this item to do with my children over the half term to be left disappointed and one child in tears becasue they had two bottles each and there is not enough sand to fill the bottles so she had a half empty bottle !!!! I ended up having to convince her we could fill the bottle up
With rice etc so she felt happy. Do not buy this item is my view
on 27 December 2013
My 8 year old enjoyed creating her sand art patterns right up to the point when we ran out of sand halfway through the last bottle. It end up only half full even though we had only spilled a negligible amount on the table.

The finished result for the first three bottles looked good, (even if they only took 25 minutes in total), but the half done last bottle means that the enjoyment evaporates very quickly.

Very disappointing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
on 23 December 2013
This was a birthday present for my daughter who is 2. She absolutely loves it. The only down side to it is that there is only enough sand to fill 3 of the 4 bottles up. Other than that, the product is great. Delivery was very quick.
on 24 July 2016
There are 4 small bottles which is what I expected as I have bought similar products previously, I was a little disappointed that the tops are like red plastic corks as oppose to wooden corks, also there was just enough sand to fill the bottles (if my children had spilt any there wouldn't have been enough) - I think the seller should possibly throw another bag in the box. Overall the kids enjoyed this.