Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 9 May 2017
glad I ordered this really good songs even my son liked the cd thank you for prompt posting thank you
on 17 January 2015
VERY GOOD
on 27 October 2010
Simply put, this is an outstanding follow up to their first album.

There is a danger with artists like this for them to be stereotypical signing only covers of songs, I am thankful The Soldiers have proved me wrong on this occasion. The album does contain popular songs, but they do them in their own way and their voices are a pleasure to listen to.

My favourites are Great British Hero, Requim For A Soldier, Missing You, Every Time We Say Goodbye and of course Letters Home. As new tracks they portray a depth of feeling that will hit at the core of every family with serving personnel away from home.

It is a mix of popular upbeat numbers gelled with some emotional songs, have your hanky handy. It is a must have album with the added bonus that it also help raise vital funds for worthy causes, that alone makes it worthy of your support.

Lest we forget!!
11 Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2010
Love this cd they have done a lovely version of all the songs and the "letters home" track is very poignant for all the boys and girls who are away from home be it soldiers sailors or airmen and women. Also the proceeds of the sale of the cd are really going to a wonderful cause I believe very strongly in help the heroes and will do all I can to help raise funds for this cause.
on 3 January 2011
ThE SOLDIERS HAVE ONCE AGAIN GIVEN US AN EXCELLENT DISC WITH A GOOD CHOICE OF TITLES.
THERE IS SOMETHING ON HERE THAT WILL DELIGHT EVERYONE.I hope they will continue thioer success for many years to come
on 15 January 2011
I like all male singing groups and as these singers are members of the armed forces and presumably not professional artists it enhances the overall ambiance of the CD.
on 10 December 2010
Absolutely superb. Another great album from these wonderful singers. Cannot recommend it highly enough. I only wish that the donation to the forces charities was a good bit higher - 25p per album is a bit mean. Lets face it, these lads, and their many colleagues,deserve all the support we can give them.
on 20 June 2014
I love this band and especially as my other half is a soldier in the british army himself. I probably did buy it at the wrong time though back in 2010 when my partner had just deployed to Afghanistan, as I was rather emotional as it was my first tour with dating him. I do have to say it helped me listening to it especially when lads in his regiment lost their lives and we as a whole (the wives and girlfriend's) of the reigment pulled together.

They are a brilliant band made up of serving soldier's themselves and I look forward to more cd's
on 15 January 2011
Easy listening with a glass of wine and candles lit after a hard day at work. Just chill and enjoy!
on 14 December 2010
Beautiful CD full of feeling and it moves you. The Soldiers put all their deep feelings into the words which bring them to life. This CD is something I will treasure as it has meaning and brings the plight of our Soldiers closer to home and to our hearts. Their own interpretation brings a lump to you throat and I am so glad I purchased this. I look forward to future releases