on 2 June 2013
As others have noted, and not unusually for this design of jacket, there's no padding - this works both ways, but it does allow for a jacket that can be worn all year round without ever getting too hot or too cold. Despite what one of the other reviewers said, I have no reason to think this isn't real leather, and it's actually quite a nice medium texture - not thick or rigid, so comfortable, but not so soft or thin that it's likely to catch and tear on things like some softer leathers; a happy compromise.

The inside pockets are useful - the left one zips, which is useful for passports/phones etc, the right one doesn't - although a bit small (I can just about get my wallet in). The top outer pockets are very small but popper secured, which is useful for cash etc. The lower pockets have no fasteners, so really reserved just for hands or anything you're sure won't fall out.

On slight gripe I have about the jacket is the elasticated wrists - not that they're partially elasticated, which is fine, but that they're
far too wide for the elastication to be useful; they either needed to be narrower wrists and elasticated, or not bother with the elasticated strips at all. The only time the elastic is at all useful is if you're wearing a particularly large watch and want to pull up the sleeve to check it. You accept it very quickly, it's just a bit of an odd design.

Overall, it's a jacket I bought as a cheaper stop-gap, but now I'm happy enough with it to wear it as my everyday jacket, so that can't be bad.
on 8 June 2014
It has a really nice cut, very masculine, nice colour and very cheap. Unfortunately the black version seems to have less quality than the brown one. The lamb leather is thinner in the black version. I still like it a lot and would buy it again. Have both, the black and brown versions, for more than a year now. Not warm, but shields you from the wind.
on 23 October 2015
Bought this leather jacket in black two years ago from Unicorn London and Amazon I surely got my money's worth
It' fits very well and the Seller's could not do anoght for me as the Quality of the jacket is first class. I will buy another jacket like this one in brown in a week or so I like these jacket's very much.
on 31 March 2014
This is real leather 100% jacket. Nothing to say....:-) :-) :-) I'm very happy with, and my girlfriend is very happy. Jacket is lovely .