Size: 1 kg|Change
Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

on 30 April 2014
They're exactly the same as smarties, but without the brand so cheaper :P
They come in four 250g bags. The bags are sealed clear bags, but each comes inside a multicoloured paper bag, so I suppose would make nice little presents.
We used them to make smarties cookies and they turned out great :D
on 31 January 2013
bought these for my sweety dispenser the kids love them all though they are not real chocolate just chocolate flavour
on 27 April 2012
These arrived very quickly. Quality choc beans. They're not smarties, but you'd be paying a lot more if they were.
on 3 March 2013
I loved smarties when I was a kid, and I still like a handful now. Its good to see you can get them in bulk so I thought I'd buy a bag for my friends kids. No crititism for service, product or delivery just PARENTS BEWARE OF THE BLUE ONES. Made one little boy I know go hyper. Maybe take them out and eat those ourselves, any excuse to indulge in this classic treat. This is obviously a food colourant thing, and obviously not an issue to all kids, just a heads up really.
on 16 February 2015
I challenge all but the highest connoisseurs to distinguish these from the real well-known brand they are clearly imitating. They go down a storm in my office in a little dispenser we have.
on 30 April 2015
Nothing like chocolate left a nasty aftertaste
on 8 August 2011
like all sweets I have bought from dandy candy they are top quality i would advise anyone to buy for them.
on 18 June 2014
We use these in a giant sweet dispenser in the office, they are not quite as tasty as smarties - but they are a fraction of the cost - hence deserve a 5 star rating for value versus taste!
on 28 December 2015
Great value for money . Tested them before making unto gift hangings for sale at Christmas market in aid of charity. No one could tell them from the real thing
on 8 September 2014
Great service, good quality for price. I used them to decorate a birthday cake and the colours did not run. Fast dispatch - thanks!