Size: 500 gr|Change
Price:£5.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

I bought these to take with me to an 80s concert next week. That is to say, any that escape being eaten by me before then will be going with me. Unless I eat those lucky few in the car on the way to the concert, of course. Maybe I need to buy more of these? They arrived pretty quickly and were well packed, so I've got enough time to send for more. Or I could send for a box of confectionary-related willpower instead, which would undoubtedly be cheaper. But where's the fun in that?

These taste exactly as I remembered them, and the texture is also identical to those boatfuls of sweet, spongy shrimps I used to polish off in my youth. Apparently that can only be achieved through the use of beef gelatine though, so these are not suitable for vegetarians. That's tough on them and I feel really bad for them. I know it isn't much, but I like to think I am doing my little bit to alleviate their suffering by not mentioning to any vegetarians that I know that I am currently munching through a bag of these little devils. It's a selfless act, I'm sure you will agree. The fact that I also won't be mentioning the presence of these shrimps in my life to anyone who is not a vegetarian isn't quite so selfless however - I'm just a greedy guts.
on 21 January 2015
Tastes just like the original, rather than the cheap chewy rubbish you get in the shops. Went down very quickly at the party & have subsequently purchased again as a gift. They arrive in a clear plastic bag, so you would need to nicely package yourself if you are giving these as a gift
on 10 January 2012
Brought back many memories! Amazing! They are the tastiest things on the planet! I love them! Will deffinately be buying more of these in the future.
on 25 February 2013
Brought these as very good price and my hubby loves these sweet's, arrived on time in a bag and boxed, once opened didn't last more than a couple of days.
on 22 April 2014
Shrimps did not disappoint. A trip down memory lane which tasted great. A number of old style sweets were bought for a recent family party, and the Candy Buffet proved a great success with all age groups!
on 27 August 2013
A friend was hankering after genuine shrimps. Ordered these for her and they were brilliant and didn't last the day!!! Good service would buy from the company again.
on 22 July 2013
Very delicious. Bought back lots of childhood memories. They were a hit at sweet buffet. Matched well with pink theme too. Definitely recommend
on 4 August 2013
Tasty, foamy, moreish - took me back to my childhood. Recommended to anybody with a sweet tooth who used to enjoy these as a kid.
on 10 November 2013
What can i say, we purchased 1/2 kilo bag and they were gone within a few days!! They were lovely!! :)
on 31 December 2012
Every time I go to M&S my brother demands I buy him a bag of these! I thought I would save myself some time and money in the long run and buy him these for Xmas. Did they last and save me money? No they did not, by Boxing Day they were gone! Brilliant value and my brother loved them! Thankfully he had too many and once and won't be eating them for a while! Phew!