Size: 500 gr|Change
Price:£4.15+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2016
I purchased the 1kg bag as I was looking to put together a few treat jars as small stocking filler type gifts one Christmas. This bag actually filled a medium size kiln jar, with lots to spare!

Needless to say they did not last long.. They are delicious, the same quality you would find in a sweet shop. I have bought these on several occasions now, and have had no faults at all in delivery or quality - Highly recommended!
on 11 February 2016
I was quite disappointed that these were large sweets as in the picture they are normal size. The last ones I brought were the smaller ones so I will be more careful in the future to make sure I get the right ones. Still yummy but not as good as the small ones. Arrived earlier than I thought which was great and they were in great condition.
on 28 June 2015
Great quality and great service, However I recommend you keep these locked out of sight in a drawer or cupboard, because you can demolish a handful of these in seconds and it's all to easy to scoop another handful ! Avoid !
on 7 June 2013
APPARENTLY THESE ARE SCRUMPTIOUS....NOT AT ALL LIKE THE CHAP TASTE OF SIMILAR ONES FROM THE SUPERMARKET, IN THE CHILDREN'S SWEETS SECTION. GOOD SIZE RIGHT AMOUNT OF JAZZIES ON THEM AND NICE CHOCOLATE...
on 5 May 2014
These jazzies seemed to taste a lot better than what I've bought in the past IMO. The sweets are well worth buying for the amount you get, just don't leave them lying around for anyone to eat because they won't last.
on 9 September 2014
Yummy! These are huge, and really tasty.

I bought them for a wedding sweetie table, and they went down a treat - a really popular choice!

I bought the 1kg bag, and mixed them in with some heart shaped ones too, and popped them in a really huge jar with a bow on it - looked brilliant!
on 2 November 2013
Pleased with the items and the fact it came early but not happy with the way it was packaged as they were just poured into a plastic zip bag brought from the local supermarket and was lucky it didn't burst open so had to get a jar to put them in as they were a gift.
on 16 February 2016
We used these for a school charity fundraising pick n mix stall. They arrived really quickly and tasted great, went down a storm, well packaged so weren't all broken, and it was a nice bulk buy.
on 23 February 2015
It's 3KG of jazzies, what's not to love about that?

Just be warned, it's alot to get through for one person before they start to go off.

(I Gave it a good try though!)
on 25 March 2016
Brought these before I see some others online on amazon, and to be honest.the ones I ordered afterwards are better value for money,and alot bigger jazzles.not as expected