on 15 September 2013
........as evidenced by the rapidity that each marshmallow was summarily dispatched down their as yet unsullied gullets. It must be said that towards the end of the veritable 'tsunami' of marshmallow degustation, helped on by the ritual dipping into a 'chocolate fountain', some of the participants eyes began to bulge, but the enjoyment being experienced, overcame this momentary reaction, and the marshmallow mountain was dealt with.

In the circumstances how can any other rating other than 5 stars be equitable?
One person found this helpful
on 31 January 2016
Ok well maybe it's not quite all down to the marshmallows...
I bought these for my girlfriend when she had exams about 3 years back and she literally loved them. I've never seen her happier, she still talks about them to this day.
I would highly recommend them as a surprise gift for any marshmallow fan, or anybody really. If your significant other doesn't appreciate these then just consider it a sign and move on.
on 25 November 2014
Quick delivery and well packed. My reason for only giving 3 stars is that I prefer the old fashioned type of marshmallow, more squashy and soft, these are a more like the modern type which are firmer. The flavour is vanilla and is fine - they are just not the type that I prefer.
on 18 March 2017
I love marshmallows.
on 10 December 2017
fluffy
on 17 September 2015
Delicious, especially the white ones! It is difficult to get vegetarian marshmallows so this was a treat!
on 3 August 2016
Lovely Marshmallows. Good size for roasting over a fire.
on 10 February 2016
These are chamallows, not marshmallows. They are not like the product image shown.
on 8 April 2016
We were greedy not just one. It now one bag _ /5
on 1 April 2014
These tasted absolutely fantastic, they tasted a bit like the old fairground ones we used to have a long time ago. I would definitely buy these again.