on 6 July 2011
The Freshfeel walking socks are great, so soft and comfortable. Tried them out on a 25 mile walk. Perfect.
on 26 January 2013
I bought three pairs of these socks two years ago. Many, many miles and lots of washes later they have only just started to wear out at the heels... so I'm buying some more. Very comfortable snug fit (on my size 5 feet). Stay up well, even in boots. Recommended!
on 27 April 2012
Great to have two pairs of seamless toed walking socks. Cool double layer, warm enough in the colder weather and cool in the hot weather. Nice neutral colours.
on 8 February 2012
these socks are lovely and soft and cushion the feet well. they keep feet warm and dry. am thinking of getting another set for future runs.
on 1 July 2013
Just got back from walking up Snowdon the socks were great my feet were comfortable and kept dry highly recommend them .
on 7 July 2012
These socks are very comfortable and are excellent value for money. Protected all the ususal trouble areas on my feet really well.
on 19 August 2012
Socks as expected, work and wash fine, would recommend and buy again. No problems so far and well used! Thanks.
on 20 October 2013
These are ok socks but I don't see where they are thicker on the heels and foot for walking....seem to be just the same as normal ones to me. The also seem to get bigger as a wear them...which can cause them to rub a little. Washed one pair and seem to have shrunk back a bit now.
on 11 November 2015
The socks themselves are very well made and soft. But not if you have wide feet like me as they have bands across the arches which restrict my blood circulation, which makes them uncomfortable. So not for me!
on 2 February 2016
I'm really pleased with these, I have worn them in wellies in the snow and my feet stayed nice and warm. They are also good indoors on cold evenings. They stay up well and have washed well, the only thing is because they are thick you have to ensure they have completely dry after washing. I will be purchasing more of these.