Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 24 September 2012
Package recieved quickly from seller.

I've been using these to hold down a hose pipe that is run around the perimeter of the garden. They are a decent thickness and have not bent while being hammered in, even when hitting stones in the ground.

They are quite heavy so probably not the best is you actually want to go camping with them. Also for campers, mine are angled at the top rather than hooked as shown in the picture. May not make much difference but I think the hook would be better for tie lines.
on 4 March 2012
I selected these as good value and to replace the inadequate plastic pegs supplied with a Pond Nett I had purchased for my fish pond. They work well and are reasonably strong. I wiil also be using them to secure some ground netting for weed control.
on 24 April 2012
A quality purchase ..Im extremely pleased with the metal tent pegs, they are definitely heavy duty as detailed in product info and 100 for £12 has to be a bumper bargain as well

Also very impressed with speed of delivery as they arrived a week earlier than expected ...would highly recommend
on 28 September 2012
I bought these to fix weed supppressing fabric in place and they work fine. I can cut them to size easily with a hacksaw (my ground is very stony in places so shorter pegs are better in places!. They do bend if you need so much force that you have to use a hammer, but for the purpose for which they are sold, they do do the job...
on 13 January 2014
These are great for keeping one's garden dog-proofed. I thought a hundred would be enough, but it's surprising how many you need! Could have done with a few more. Anyway, they're doing their job, and keeping the pesky terrier in!
on 23 June 2014
What can you say about tent pegs well here goes - strong pegs at a good price.They are being used on an allotment at the moment to hold cloche netting down.I am pretty sure they would be ideal for camping as we have done that and worn the T-shirt.
on 28 July 2013
Brought these to peg down artificial grass in the garden and they were perfect for the job. The pegs were not hooked at the top as shown, but flat, which actually worked better for what we wanted. They were despatched quickly and arrived in good condition.
on 5 March 2014
When we were looking for pegs to support our security fencing 90% were plastic, we saw this item and ordered it. What a great surprise they arrived in a day and they are just what we needed. If you have the same problem and need to secure a pet fence then look no further.
on 27 November 2011
Excellent value for money and very prompt delivery. Does just the job - bought to peg down black weed suppressant on allotment but have found lots of other uses for them too!
on 10 October 2012
Excellent product as described.
You actually get 108 pegs so cant complain about the price or the quality. They are dispatched quickly and well packaged.
I use them up my allotment and they are perfect for a multitude of jobs.