on 15 July 2015
YUM!! I have a new favourite. Better that any scottish blend I've tried, and better than some single malts, smooth, no peat (which I don't like) and a lovely plummy taste. And if that isn't enough, the bottle is really cool
on 2 July 2013
A delicious whisky with many delightful flavours to delight the senses! Totally yummy! :-)
Definitely recommend it to those who like to sample different whiskies. Hibiki 12 year old is unlike any other whisky we've tried.
on 21 December 2015
Very good and reliable company. The after sales deserves praise the way the handle enquiries. My son and my daughter will love it, as they are expecting this present ! I am looking forward to have a dose at the Christmas party ! Well done !
on 5 February 2016
I shared this with some friends over Christmas. They aren't usually whisky drinkers but everyone loved it. I would definitely recommend keeping a bottle around for special occasions, but expect to go through it fast!
on 26 August 2013
This is currently my favourite whiskey, recommend to anybody. Delivery fast and good communication from seller. Well worth the money especially as when seen in selfridges it was priced in the range of £90!
on 10 March 2015
Normally a single malt snob and steer clear of blends. But after some research Suntory raised an eyebrow. This was mine and my fathers first try at Japanese whisky to boot. All i can say is truly exceptional a delicate palette a touch tasting over strength. will be buying the 17yr old on my next pay packet.
on 24 November 2013
This is my first foray into Japanese whiskey, and can honestly say this is now one of my favourites. Very, very smooth, with a gorgeous flavour. It is one those whiskey's that you really must try.
on 8 October 2015
I'm not a whisky drinker myself but I bought this for my husband who most definitely is. I took a bit of a punt on it based on the reviews and the knowledge that Japanese whisky is supposed to be the best in the world. I have to say that he loved it and it has now become his favourite ever whisky - even more than single malt which I wouldn't have thought possible. It's in a beautiful bottle too. Highly recommended
on 17 January 2014
I bought is as a present and he absolutely loved it. I don't know much about whiskey but he is a bit of a fan and he is very pleased with it, so if you are looking for something less ordinary that will still meet the expectations, this is definitely worth considering. It's a funky bottle too, so it looks good on the shelf. I ordered it around Christmas and the delivery was quick.
on 15 January 2014
This is a great whisky, smooth with nice finish, bottle itself is amazingly beautiful.
Very recommend to all whisky lovers!