on 15 July 2015
YUM!! I have a new favourite. Better that any scottish blend I've tried, and better than some single malts, smooth, no peat (which I don't like) and a lovely plummy taste. And if that isn't enough, the bottle is really cool
5 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2016
Oh man. My first Japanese and I was not disappointed. Big on the raisin and fig rather than being of the peaty end. One you should definitely try before you die.
on 25 January 2017
Best whisky on the market
on 2 July 2013
A delicious whisky with many delightful flavours to delight the senses! Totally yummy! :-)
Definitely recommend it to those who like to sample different whiskies. Hibiki 12 year old is unlike any other whisky we've tried.
on 5 February 2016
I shared this with some friends over Christmas. They aren't usually whisky drinkers but everyone loved it. I would definitely recommend keeping a bottle around for special occasions, but expect to go through it fast!
on 17 March 2015
one of the best whiskies I have had to date
on 6 September 2015
very very nice will have to buy another one now :)
on 26 August 2013
This is currently my favourite whiskey, recommend to anybody. Delivery fast and good communication from seller. Well worth the money especially as when seen in selfridges it was priced in the range of £90!
on 28 May 2016
Perfect!
on 5 July 2015
Worth every penny, a great gift for yourself or others and the bottle is as beautiful as the whiskey.