on 3 October 2011
Dolly Parton is at her best with this upbeat Gospel collection, I loved the whole collection there wasn't one on there I didn't like. If your into Gospel or just love Dolly Parton you will love this Collection of songs.
on 26 November 2010
I love Dolly's gospel songs. You can tell she is a believer, and that she means what she says. The words have depth and are inspiring.

Some of the tracks are clearly from her younger days, when music tastes were different. However I love them, and the talent of the singer and songwriter is made very clear.
on 24 September 2011
We are Dolly Parton fans and we like almost all of her C.D.s. "The Gospel Collection", which is one of our latest purchases, is particularly good. All the gospel songs are quite well known and is very easy to listen to. I would recommend this disc to all Dolly fans! EH
Dolly Parton is one of the all time great female country singers, and gospel music takes her to a new level. The thing about country music recorded by top artists such as Dolly Parton and Emmylou Harris is not only the amazing vocals, but the backing which is always delivered by highly accomplished musicians. This is a great album and I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates good, well delivered, country gospel.
on 27 January 2012
AMAZON DELIVERED THIS CD ON TIME AS PER USUAL AND THEIR DESCRIPTION OF IT'S CONTENTS WERE SPOT ON.
DOLLY MAY HAVE RELEASED THIS ALBUM SOME YEARS AGO BUT IT IS STILL WORTH ADDING TO ANYONE'S COLLECTION.I PARTICULARLY LIKE" WOULD YOU KNOW HIM IF YOU SAW HIM" BUT MAYB THATS BECAUSE I LOVE COUNTRY AND GOSPEL MUSIC.I AM GLAD I HAVE ADDED IT TO MY COLLECTION AND WOULD BE SO BOLD AS TO SAY YOU SHOULD.
on 30 December 2013
Not a fan of Dolly but liked her singing, would now listen to more of her recordings. Seen a new side of Dolly.
on 9 August 2013
What a lovely C.D. I fouund it very relaxing, I do like Dolly's music they tell a story, I did not know aboutr these opne's till i saw it. such a lovely singer, One feels that she is singing just for you.
on 13 February 2014
Like all of Dolly Parton's songs, happy with CD and a pleasure. Listen to this on my way to work & back
on 30 May 2013
this is first dolly parton cd i`ve ever bought and i love it,it`s playing in the car all the time. a lot of the songs i had not heard before but they are now my favourites! especially like `streets of glory`
on 26 February 2012
A great albham that's full of good songs. It's still my popular choice and is in my car and on my I pod.