on 22 June 2017
One of the best entertainers of all time. Brilliant singer and a great Actress. There is not many people that has her talent now or ever. This CD is superb. Has many of her greatest songs. Her album 'Love Songs' is a great album, this 'Ultimate Collection' is up there.
on 21 April 2016
This album had a couple of songs on it that I didn't have already, plus it had a nice friendly price tag!;-)
It's got some of my favourites such as: Don't rain on my parade, People, Somewhere, Papa, can you hear me and some of her best duets.
Great addition to my collection.
on 25 September 2015
Five stars just isn't enough for this artiste ! Barbra is one of the brightest stars in the universe - no the galaxy - no the whole of everything that exists ! My review ? Rubbish ! I am too lowly a being to judge her remarkable talent ! Buy all of Barbra's albums and judge for yourself !
on 6 April 2011
Fab! Just Fab! Lovely black and white postcard photos included. Would've been nice to have at least one colour photo, but I'm pleased with my purchase.
I had already got the Ultimate Collection, without the photos, so this is a bonus. Hey, I'm a collector.

I also received Barbra's book, "My Passion For Design" as a Christmas present from a friend and it's a beautiful 'coffee table' showpiece!
All I need now is for Barbra to sign it! In my dreams...My Passion for Design: A Private Tour
on 27 February 2017
What a truly amazing lovely album, by the very talented Barbra Streisand, every single song on this album is a gem. Really worth the buy.
on 15 October 2016
Bought this for my mum ...she has been a lifelong fan of this talented lady

This compilation has sone great songs
And well worth the money
on 3 October 2017
Want to find out the difference from past recording to newer recording.
on 9 May 2018
Very good easy listening.
on 17 June 2017
Absolutely amazing cd - good seller with good communication- thank you
on 21 January 2018