on 2 April 2011
I bought this perume as a Birthday present for my daughter Alice. She was delighted with it. It has a very pleasant perfume which is good for day, work or evening and the bottle is very pretty. we both thought it had a retro look which we both like and the little charm is a fun idea. I would recomend this product as a lovely feminine present for any age.
on 23 April 2015
Being a Britney Spears fan and, usually, a lover of sweet and fruity fragrances, my perfume collection has been mostly full of Fantasy, Curious, and Radiance for some time. As much as I still love them, I'm after a slightly more mature and floral fragrance now that I'm well into my twenties.

Naughty Alice is very floral - when you first spritz it, you're overwhelmed with a flowery scent. For a little while, the fragrance is strong, but after some time it settles down, softens, and becomes more subtle and no longer overwhelming. It's great for spring, very feminine, but also fun - it seems quite a flirtatious scent, naughty in a sweet, and innocent way. I'll admit I'm not very mature, I like to laugh and be silly a lot, but at the same time I like to feel feminine and sophisticated. This, for me, is the perfect perfume - it's young, fun, but also fit for an adult woman as it's floral; whereas fruity fragrances after your teen years is often debated (although I often still wear fruity scents myself!)

Staying power is good: Spritz three times, and the scent can last on me for 10 hours. (I spritz twice on one arm, my wrist and inner elbow, and once on the other, my inner elbow.) It lasts for a few days on clothes.

I will definitely be buying this again when it runs out, although it's a little pricey for me.
on 28 December 2011
Got this for a friend, she now smells beautiful.. Before wearing this, she smelt like a wrestlers jock strap..now she is lovely.
on 25 December 2014
This was a Christmas gift for me, it is a beautiful powdery violet perfume, it smells just gorgeous.....perfect for daytime or evening/summer or winter, young or old. I will definately re-buy when I finish this bottle....I was quite surprised to find something by Vivienne Westwood so girlie and gloriously floral smelling, I would have imagined something from her to be edgy, dark and mysterious, but this is so gorgeous, it smells to me like something a victorian lady would wear....but not in an old-lady kind of way...but in a sophisticated way.
on 2 December 2011
Smells lovely. Bought as an 18th birthday gift. My daughter was thrilled with a lovely perfume and also the bonus Vivienne Westwood bracelet. Worth the money.
on 9 February 2011
This is a lovely perfume. The scent is not over powering so could be topped up throughout the day with out getting s stale smell. I love it as I am not usually a perfume lover as they normally get down my throat making me feel sick. This is perfect. The bottle is very pretty and girly. I was going to buy it for my daughter, but when I smelt it in a shop just ordered it for myself.

If you want a soft feminine scent this is the one for you.
on 10 July 2012
Sorry it's a really late review (7 months after I purchased it), I was a Christmas present for my partner's sister, the only reason we bought it was because her name is Alice. She absolutely loved it. Now she sticks to this make. It has lovely creamy and sweet smell and the smell lasts for a long time. It's not really my type and I don't recommend to somebody who want fresh, light and natural smell. But it would be suitable for holidays or evening outs.
on 19 December 2015
Amazing thankyou so much! I ordered the 50ml bottle, it was a fabulous price and came within a couple of days, boxed and cellofane wrapped, brand new and original quality product, it also came with a lovely free makeup gift thankyou! This a a christmas present for my mum, il definately be ordering this from this seller again thankyou.
on 5 January 2011
I bought this perfume for my grandmother Alice who has been around since 1919. She's still as naughty as ever, and the fragrance is very much suited.
on 2 February 2012
Purchased with a Christmas gift voucher. Lovely scent, although I appreciate that is a personal choice. One of my favourite fragrances.