on 28 January 2013
I purchased this to stop having the phone attempt to unlock itself whilst in my pocket (and possibly leading to invalid password attempts). It does this well, doesn't add much bulk in size to the phone and is clearly well built. If you're after a cheap holder for the phone this is ideal, and also allows to use the vibrate in holder function. So now my phone doesn't vibrate when it's out the holder on my desk, just when I need it to whilst in a pocket.

Highly recommended.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 February 2012
Excellent product - looks and feels good quality and provides good protection for a Blackberry Curve. The back of the holder extends beyond the top of the phone, so no chance of pressing buttons accidently, and the front is low enough to allow you to see the LED indicator. The phone is a snug fit (it's not going to drop out if you turn it upside down!) but is easy to get in and out of the holder, which also contains a sensor to turn the screen off when the phone is holstered.
You won't be able to charge the phone in the holder, just in case you were wondering - the charging port is covered.
Looks very smart, not at all bulky, just right to fit into your pocket - I'm very pleased and would thoroughly recommend it.
on 17 February 2012
Product delivered within a couple of days. excellent quality, phone fits snuggly and looks the business, more importantly, phone deactivates when slid into holster preventing unwanted accidental outgoing calls.
on 20 January 2013
I had one of these cases originally but unfortunately I lost it. Decided to try a flip case as I thought I wouldn't be able to lose one of those but you have to remember to lock and unlock the keys with a flip case as the buttons on the side are exposed and I kept forgetting so would find that putting it in my bag one of the keys would get pressed. I am so pleased to be back to one of these holders. It is of good quality leather and fits exactly so no danger of phoning people accidently.
on 15 February 2015
I have had two of these now and they protect the phone really well, and I have dropped mine quite a few times on hard surfaces. The only criticism I have is that the back at the top of the cover de-laminates and leather peels away, also the nylon on the inside parts company with the cover. That said I glued it all back together and its fine.
on 27 September 2014
An excellent Blackberry case, it is exactly the same as the one I purchased direct for over £45. Great value for money, and very speedy delivery.

It switch the phone into sleep mode where other cases don't!
on 8 November 2014
This is the second of these I have had and they are great. The only downside is they do get a bit dirty after a while and I haven't yet found a leather cleaner that will actually get the marks out, hence second purchase. (If anybody can suggest a cleaner, please do!) But given how cheap they are, the quality is good.
on 23 August 2012
I wrote in my feed back for this product that the one gripe i had with it is that you cant connect a headset when the phone is in the holster ! for those of you who have read the feed back who owns one of these holsters or knows someone who owns one and said to yourselves whats this pratt talking about your right i am a pratt of course you can connect a head set when its in the holster what i should have said is you cant charge it when its in the holster thats not a problem for me but i can see that it may be for some of you so bearing that in mind as far as im concered its a brilliant bit of kit well worth investing in.
on 1 April 2013
I needed a replacement cover for my Blackberry Curve as the old one had fallen apart. This does the job, keeping it safe and turning it off as you slip it into the case thus conserving the battery. It was also half the price of the one I bought from the shop when I got the phone!
on 21 July 2013
It is the second case in 12 months but for this price it is reasonable. Better than other covers I bought in the past. All in all, I am happy with my choice...that's why i decided to buy once again the very same cover.

See one answered question