on 25 March 2017
An Adobe setup CD and serial no. arrived. Nothing else. The serial no. on the CD was not accepted by Adobe in the setup process and the software could not be activated. It came in a never-ending loop always back to the start and asked for the serial no. again. After a series of attempts I gave up and sent it back. A waste of time. On the Adobe Setup CD is printed that this is for bundles, whatever that means. Could that be the reason?
on 18 May 2017
this is genuine un-opened product, when you buy remember and do sofware update to get full fully operational as there is a known issue with the crop feature which updat will fix.
on 15 July 2015
Does exactly what is claimed and does it very well. Suits my requirements totally.
on 4 April 2017
No complaints and good value
on 6 December 2016
Works just fine
on 26 March 2017
The Key is okay.
But I don't know why i can not register to my Adobe account.
on 12 July 2015
Had to purchase this for the upgrade to DC as I only had version 9 which was not included!
on 17 October 2016
Thanks to the frustrating nature of PDF documents where altering, editing or even looking at one in bright lighting causes most pieces of software to panic and crash, I now have the pleasure of using Adobe Acrobat daily at work. Making small changes in Acrobat has saved me from the guilt of pestering my design team to make small edits in formatting and copy mistakes.

However, in what he giveth, he taketh away - and in this case he taketh way more than he giveth. Acrobat constantly crashes, forgets fonts, randomises formatting and paragraph spacing, the hyperlink tool has been created by an evil genius and someone evidently forgot to add the feature where the colour pallet saves your choices for future documents. I'm not an angry man but every time I use this cursed software I end up sounding like a caffeinated Tourettes sufferer playing snakes and ladders.

Other than that though, its alright.
on 1 November 2011
Very pleased with the product. For a first time user I found it easy to download and very easy to use. The online support is excellent, I have used it a few times and I am sure that I will use it many more times as I go along.

The facility for editing documents and sending back elsewhere for approval is excellent.
on 18 October 2015
I've ordered 2 copies of this software from 2 different suppliers within a week using Amazon Prime. However, both CD's supplied clearly stated that the software was part of a bundle and not to be sold separately. Good price if you don't plan on upgrading but you might want to save yourself the trouble if you're looking for a full version.